Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used my 91 240sx one morning and it was fine. That afternoon it started rough and has been driving rough ever since.

I have been running low on gas so I though it might be the fuel filter. I changed it and nothing changed. My engine looks like this
though that is not mine.

When I pull the wire on the third sparkplug nothing changes in the idle. I put in some of that super thick compression booster stuff but after 15 minutes or so nothing changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pull the plugs and see what they look like..Also pull you distributor cap and take a looka t your rotor. Some times these will be fine one min and bad the next. Also check your vacuum lines make sure nothing has comm off or becomne cracked. Especially if your air temps have increased.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pull the plugs and see what they look like..Also pull you distributor cap and take a looka t your rotor. Some times these will be fine one min and bad the next. Also check your vacuum lines make sure nothing has comm off or becomne cracked. Especially if your air temps have increased.
thanks, I will change the plugs and check the rotor and dist cap. Any vacuum lines in particular? I don't even know where to start.

I will report what I find.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Most of the vac lines that will cause that are near the throttle body and at the back of the head on the intake side. Especially the ones near the egr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts