Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody in central cali? i live in hanford. it's 40 miles south of fresno and 17 miles west of visalia. i'm looking for some nissan fans to join a racing club. it's called team turbulence. i'm the only nissan and i'm looking for some other nissan drivers out here. i don't discriminate. so bring along your ride. send me a message. i'll appreciate any replies.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really?

i didn't know that. me and a few friends came up with the name. as far as where i live i haven't heard anybody with our team name. and if there is a team turbulence in central or northern cali, dont' think we copied or tried to steal the name. what would be cool is to unite. thanks for letting me know.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:p do you guys ever meet up. i'm just wondering. i want to meet up with some other nissan fanatics in california.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
right on

thats cool. i could make a trip up there. just not all the time. how about some time in june?

·
Registered
126 Posts
id be up for a meet in june. I wanna go to a sentra meet sometime. Even though my car is pretty much stock besides a dent on the passenger side:eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sup sup. Sanger, CA 200sx SE-R Status right here. I don't know bout joining your club (I am not hating on your club, was thinking bout starting a club w/ some of my Sanger homies) but just saying suppers. maybe we can get together one night and run em 8D;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I live in Sanger, I have a 1991 se-r classic ;) I would not mind meeting up, a few of us have already met up and done work on our cars :)

·
Banned
492 Posts
SangerSE-R, b13sentra, Nostrodomas, kbrassfi and I all met up this weekend in Visalia. Nostrodomas, kbrassfi and myself live in Visalia, we too have been thinking of starting up an all nissan club for group buys and promotions etc. kbrassfi, nostro and I meet up almost every weekend to work on our nissans, PM me and we can get together some time, Im on Mooney Blvd most Friday and Saturday nights, and if im not im in a bar somewhere close hehe.

I find myself racing a lot on weekends now, if you like to put your car to the test, we should DEFINITELY meet up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i'm from fresno... my brother's and i have four black classic se-r's... and by the way... i have a turbo se-r...

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
You guys are always welcome to come out and chill. We might be meeting up again this week end. If you guys are down let me know. We have a club in the making. All nissan thoe.

·
Registered
229 Posts
were are you guys meeting up at in Visalia? Sentraturbo and I are going down to Raver Motorsports to get an estimate on engine work done on my car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts