Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was researching the CA and i just wanted to see if anyone in has had actual expiernce with one.

·
Registered
377 Posts
There are atleast 2. Crap I guess I'm workin both of them when I get a chance. What do you wan't to know about them?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
se-r-57 said:
There are atleast 2. Crap I guess I'm workin both of them when I get a chance. What do you wan't to know about them?
i wanna know when you get a chance to come help me with mine :thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well are they happy with them as far as power goes, and price of the whole install, I talked to a couple shops and the price ranges from 3k for a front clip to 1k for a motor set w/ no ecu and no igniter. and ive been screwed out of a motor before (honda b18c5 3k paid and nothing recieved) and i dont want to get screwed again.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
intercrew gets MANY jdm motor shipments

but im not recommending them for installation

·
Registered
377 Posts
engine#9 said:
Well are they happy with them as far as power goes, and price of the whole install, I talked to a couple shops and the price ranges from 3k for a front clip to 1k for a motor set w/ no ecu and no igniter. and ive been screwed out of a motor before (honda b18c5 3k paid and nothing recieved) and i dont want to get screwed again.
I usually get them for around $1500 plus shipping. There complete with harness,ECU,MAF and igniter. I like them alot there tough as hell.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The best way ive found to do it, is get intercrew to order it...and then have James Vick install it. Its prolly the safest, and we all know James does the best work =) . BTW, LIu, price for a SR20VE N1 is $1800 through intercrew, and $4000 for a full GA16DE to SR20VE N1 conversion....its tempting, but my friend had his B20B put in there, and hes constantly in the shot....must be a honda thing :loser:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
200sxCaNaDiaN said:
The best way ive found to do it, is get intercrew to order it...and then have James Vick install it. Its prolly the safest, and we all know James does the best work =) . BTW, LIu, price for a SR20VE N1 is $1800 through intercrew, and $4000 for a full GA16DE to SR20VE N1 conversion....its tempting, but my friend had his B20B put in there, and hes constantly in the shot....must be a honda thing :loser:
thanks for the info.. very tempting to do but no money.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
they can get N1s??
I come across N-1's sometimes but there rare as rocking horse turds. Go with the SR20VE with the N-1 or JWT cams hot shot gen6 or the pro-tech header(if they deside to make it) and a little tuning and 200 whp is easy. The SR20VE's are pretty easy to get and run from $1200 to around $2000 or so.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when i had my 95 (ga) i had the hotshot kit installed and i was mucho happy with it until i set it at 15psi and still lost to a sr swapped 200 u talkin pissed off, but oh well it was still fun

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
im not even considering another swap
(unless of course it involves boostage)
i just thought N1s were super rare, and i was surprised that Intercrew could get thier hands on them

·
Registered
26 Posts
engine#9 said:
I was researching the CA and i just wanted to see if anyone in has had actual expiernce with one.
I know im late on this one, but 3k for a CA front clip is alot of money. I paid 1100 shipped, but this was almost 2 years ago. Im loving mine ill love it even more when its running with the T3/T4.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah it was much easier back home because i knew what shops i could trust but im thinking to order onilne it gonna be 1350 shipped i guess thats not too bad

1 - 20 of 21 Posts