Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just open my Home Theatre installation company. If any of you are looking or need pricing on any audio/video equipment let me know. Still working on car A/V will let you know when that comes through. I will give you a great price (and some......most of the times I can compete with the big boys Best Buy, Circuit City even EBAY!!!!!) :thumbup:

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
I need a new TV.. had an RCA 36" that bit the dust a few months ago.... just two weeks out of warranty. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

looking for a decent quality one, something that I won't have to replace 3 years from now, but I can't spend $1000 on it.

Oh.. if you ever need any help, I fool around with HiFi a bit as well. I'd be glad to help you FUBAR an install if you need an extra hand on a job or two. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt I will check to see what I have in 36"
Cool I will keep your name handy when I need help.

Matt93SE said:
I need a new TV.. had an RCA 36" that bit the dust a few months ago.... just two weeks out of warranty. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

looking for a decent quality one, something that I won't have to replace 3 years from now, but I can't spend $1000 on it.

Oh.. if you ever need any help, I fool around with HiFi a bit as well. I'd be glad to help you FUBAR an install if you need an extra hand on a job or two. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok it took me a couple of days but here are some great deals. What you see is the final price.

13" Sharp LCD HDTV $500

15" Sharp LCD HDTV $600
15" Philips LCD HDTV $650

17" Philips LCD HDTV $750

20" Sharp LCD HDTV $999

30" SVAR LCD HDTV $1350 A Steal

32" Olevia LCD HDTV $2000 A Steal

If you are interested email or PM me and we can go from there. I will give you the Paypal link then: [email protected]

Matt I am still trying to find you something, I should have some numbers by next week.

I will add some projector's next week for those that want to watch the big game or play there PS2 or XBOX in true big screen format ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Oh.. if you ever need any help, I fool around a bit as well. I'd be glad to help you FUBAR if you need an extra hand job or two. :)
Matt, I didn't know you were like that... What would your wife think? :fluffy:

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Wife? what's that? she's never around to see what I do! :fluffpol:

Mel, you don't have a hookup with any TV repair places, do you?
I haven't been able to throw this big ol' POS away, but was quoted $300 to fix this thing... I know at least $200 of it is labor, as I can buy the parts to replace the flyback and the power supply circuit (which is what has failed) for about $70.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt93SE said:
Wife? what's that? she's never around to see what I do! :fluffpol:

Mel, you don't have a hookup with any TV repair places, do you?
I haven't been able to throw this big ol' POS away, but was quoted $300 to fix this thing... I know at least $200 of it is labor, as I can buy the parts to replace the flyback and the power supply circuit (which is what has failed) for about $70.

Sorry Matt the only place I have charges $75 an hour I believe with a 2 hour min. The other thing is the place is up here on the North side 249 and North houston ros.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok here it is HD TV non LCD

27" Panasonic (S-video, RCA and Component inputs) $550 in hand
(if you need it ship then thats extra)

30" Panasonic (S-video, RCA and Component inputs) $900 in hand

32" Panasonic (S-video and RCA inputs no component) $790 in hand

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Hmmmm.... wonder if I can fit that 36" glass tube in the trunk of the Maxima. :rolleyes:

The prices on the Panasonic aren't bad... I may just save up and buy a new one. wish I could get the 32" for $790 with the component inputs! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts