Nissan Forum banner

Any Altima enthusiasts out there?

17K views 186 replies 33 participants last post by  Coco 
G
#1 ·
I see all of the other sections of this forum filled with enthusiasts of the other models, except the Alti section. Where are you guys/gals? I cannot be the only one, right?

#58 ·
Ratwayne said:
Hey great name, I almost said the old one. :D This one will be fine , you can join AAA. Altimas Annonymus Association. hahaha
I already joined that club. Wa known as edjack in a former life.
Hi yall!!!
Did anyone invite pierregarneau? He seems like an alright guy.

How about scotny?

#60 ·
OhTwo,
Thanks for the invite. Glad to be here. Always available to do writeups on cheap mods done by people with limited auto knowledge...

#62 ·
Just did a writeup on changing the trunklid torsion bars to handle the added weight of aftermarket spoilers.

#63 ·
I'll be glad to write as I go.... Anyone producing aftermarket pieces for our rides, I'd be happy to be the "guinea pig."

Are you listening, Altimat and SLC? :D :D :D :D :D :cool:

#65 ·
Altim8GA said:
How about a write up on removing the Balance Shaft on an -02?
I think this is a little beyond my knowledge/experience... Besides, I'm already feeling the iron skillet across the skull if/when I screw up the engine....:eek:

#66 ·
Altim8GA said:
How about a write up on removing the Balance Shaft on an -02?
If you have the QR25, I know some spec v guys have removed the balance shafts, you can check over in the QR25 Sentra Forum for details on that.

#74 ·
very late to this thread, but there are so many more alty people on Altimas.net than there is here. i frequent that site and point many people to it simply becuase of the lack of alty enthusiasts here. id like to be a mod here and ive asked about it, but really, i come here to help out fellow alty people cuz i feel i know this car somewhat better than most and love to see new things done to it.

#75 ·
Asleep_94_Altima said:
very late to this thread, but there are so many more alty people on Altimas.net than there is here. i frequent that site and point many people to it simply becuase of the lack of alty enthusiasts here. id like to be a mod here and ive asked about it, but really, i come here to help out fellow alty people cuz i feel i know this car somewhat better than most and love to see new things done to it.
What's your screename at altimas.net?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.