Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, looking for other Nissan 720 owners. We have a 1982 720 KC, 2 inch suspension lift, 4 inch body lift, mud terrain SXT's, and a system.

·
Registered
841 Posts
fantacmet said:
New here, looking for other Nissan 720 owners. We have a 1982 720 KC, 2 inch suspension lift, 4 inch body lift, mud terrain SXT's, and a system.
Early '86 (end of the 720) 2wd is one of my Nissan trucks. I should get rid of it, but it still runs good and really doesn't cost me much to keep. I guess it will go if the clutch (original w/217K miles) ever wears out. :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
fantacmet said:

I had a bunch of 720s years ago. My favorite was My 85 KC ST 4wd.

Do you have a question??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a bit of an older thread, but since it's mine I'll revive it.

I just took my truck on a trip and it's now parked at a friends house a couple hundred miles away because on the way down there the rear end blew out. So now our baby is sitting in LaPine Oregon at a friend's house. :( Now I have to get a new rearend, get it down there, and get it installed. But have like no $$. So for now I am screwed. The other thing is I left the battery in it, which is the batter from my car. Heh. I have to get to class Monday and have no $$. I'm sweating bullets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
gday barry this is Simon from Australia. I have a 1984, 720 pickup, diesel. I have a problem and wonder if you can help please. I have broken down and am trapped in a small country town. It was a hot day and the car got very warm so I pulled over to let it cool down. A lot of water had drained from radiator and more was gushing out the back left hand side of engine. I dont think the head gasket is blown. Someone told me it is around the heat exchanger that the water is leaking. Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance.
Simon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts