Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has happened about three or four times in the last couple months that I know of. It could have happened while I was at work but just didn't know about it since I park in a structure that's not within hearing distance.

Every time it has happened, I was sitting at home and I would have to go out and use the key fob to disable and enable it again. Any ideas why this would happen? Is the system subject to interference from other wireless signals? No one bumped the car that I know of.

Thamks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's happened a few more times since the last post

Last night was the lastest. I'm begininning to think that the shock/vibration setting (if there is one) is too sensitive. Sometimes a car can drive by and the thing will just go off. But it's too intermittent to figure out if that is the cause.

Is there a way to adjust it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok this is really getting ridiculous!!

At 5:00 this morning I was awakened the soothing sound of my panic alarm going off again. If this is a normal thing Nissan really needs to go back to the drawing board because they serioulsy dropped the ball on this design. Has no one encountered this before?

There has to be a way to turn down the sensitivity or turn it off altogether without affecting other systems. I'm going out of town next week and I can't have it annoying my neighbors at all hours of the day and night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts