Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what the best sway bars i could get for my b14..ive been looking around and st seems to be the company of choice..i have never really liked st soo i am looking for my options..thanks

tank

·
Registered
762 Posts
i dont have an answer to your question sorry. but where at in ohio are u located? just hopin that u know a lot about motor installation.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thick u are talking about the g-load brace...for which i built myself..ne ways anti sway bars... thats what i want...

·
Registered
762 Posts
im in Delaware. you know much about installing motors at all. the reason i ask is. well for one we have the same car and two i plan on installing a GTi-R sr20det in june. i have to wait till then cause i need my car right now for school. im at OSU. you think you could be of some help?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hell yea me and my buddy are doing gti-r swaps soon ill help...i know all the guys at force fed too ..so if we get stuck i can get some help..

·
Registered
762 Posts
thats cool. well i will get hold of you sometime in the next couple of months and let you know what is goin on. i put you on my AIM buddy list. my name is ROAPkee on there. if i see you on there ill get ya my celly #. thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts