Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at pick-a-part the other day and found a 240sx with the heads-up display option - So I took out the heads-up projector and wiring harness and now I want to put it into my minitruck. So I'm wondering, does anyone know if the unit is run off the 240sx ECU or is it self-contained needing only a VSS feed? I'll be posting this in the 240sx area as well, but I figured since it was minitruck related =)...

Stickerz

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*koff* Free *koff* technically... lol it was on our wheelbarrow with a bunch of A/C parts for a Honda and they either didn't notice it or threw it all together under the $40 price tag for the A/C parts.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha,,, i feeyah,,,ima go to da ol scrapper here soon an see if i cant find sum, bucket seats,, been meaning to get down there but ive been kinda lazy lately,,,so what kind of car and model and all dat shit should i look for to find dat heads up display,,, and did you ever figure out how to get dat shit installed,,, i would try a haynes manual,, for dat car,, and look up either the wiring schematic,,, or the sectionm about the heads up display,, well ill holla,,,,,,,,, peace

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can find it on any 240sx (S-13 silvia or 180sx body styles) with the digital dash option on it. At least I think so. Good luck finding one, they're not all that common from what I hear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts