Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, here's my sleeper SE-R too. A 91 w/ a good ole DET swap. Additional engine mods include UR pulleys (2 set), Zex flywheel, JWT clutch, ES motor mounts, Spearco IC with Swain's BBE coating, 2.5" DP, and a Dave Allen 3" mandrel bent exhaust. The suspension is SHigSpeed front dual adjustable custom shortened shocks and single adjustable rear custom shortened shocks. Springs are GCs 300f/200r.

The car needed a wash, but it contributes more to the sleeper look, hehehe. Enjoy!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What brand are the motor mount? Are you happy with them? What do they cost?

I need some new ones *BAD* I was thinking of going with the place racing ones?

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
bad ass
nice job dude

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ktrends said:
What brand are the motor mount? Are you happy with them? What do they cost?

I need some new ones *BAD* I was thinking of going with the place racing ones?
I have the ES motor mount set. They are awesome. Cheap too, like $80 for all four.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am asuming the ES are the energy suspension's mounts. Are these complete mounts or inserts that have to be pressed in? How much of a pain are they.

Thanks for your help..

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You would be correct. I believe Courtesy Nissan still sells them, that's where I got mine.

They are slightly a pain to get in. A couple are easier to get in than others. If you have a vice, you can press all of the mounts in.

Good luck!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
b13nissan said:
Looks good! What kind of intercooler do you have?
It's a Spearco core. 24"x3"x4" or very close to that. It's nice, but right after I got it, a real nice Forge Motorsports IC came out and I wish I had gotten that (cheaper too).

·
Registered
118 Posts
quite a bad ass car. the only thing i really think you should do is pull off the valve cover and give it a nice polishing, maybe even repaint it. no reason to try to make the engine bay look sleeper.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, what tires have you found that work well on the stock 14x5.5" wheels?

I'm about to purchase tires for my SE-R and I wanna get some good tires off the bat.

Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts