Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A plane is crashing. There are six passengers on board, a Doctor, a Lawyer, a Priest, and three children. But there are only three life jackets. The Doctor says, "Save the children!!," waving the life jackets. Making a grab for the jackets, the Lawyer shouts, "f*ck the children!!" and the Priest enquires, "Is there time...?"

LOL...so wrong...but sooooooo funny. :p

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
hehe >>Told yea its corny<<

Saleen...
Saleen who?...
Saleen back so you can look fast in your Must-hang!!:D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BOOOO!!!! BOOOO!!! *throws led washer nozzles*

:p

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
Thank you, thank you very much...*BOWS*

At least its better that you plane crash joke, or the rabit joke, or what ever joke you'll come up w/next:D j/k, they aight....

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
A plane is crashing. There are six passengers on board, a Doctor, a Lawyer, a Priest, and three children. But there are only three life jackets. The Doctor says, "Save the children!!," waving the life jackets. Making a grab for the jackets, the Lawyer shouts, "f*ck the children!!" and the Priest enquires, "Is there time...?"

LOL...so wrong...but sooooooo funny. :p

BWAHAHA I love it. Gonna show it to some christians. :) :p

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Another joke

RiceBox said:

BWAHAHA I love it. Gonna show it to some christians. :) :p
That's utterly cruel... do it to some of the guys who always want to convert ya! :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: lol

Lisa said:
hey im catholic to and i didnt take it offensive.........lol, lol, lol, pretty funny
Hey a Catholic chick!! So what's up? You over 18?

^ E-pimpin at it's beset. :D :p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL...the catholic chick thing. You know, hot girls are catholic. The uniforms and stuff. And just checking to see if you were jailbait or not.

And it was all a joke. lol. I'm just teasing you. :D Try not to take me too seriously. :p

·
Registered
390 Posts
here's a joke

A rich white guy throws a big party at his house. He wants to impress his guests so he calls them out to attracts them to the pool. He anounces " I have a Crock in the pool. anybody who defeats him will get anything they want in the world."
As soon as he anounces this you see a big splash and a black guy is fighting the crock. he fights him and finally defeats him.
He comes out of the water gasping for air. the White Rich guy comes up to him and asks, "ok so what do you want?"
The black guy still gasping for air looks and him and says, " I just want to know who the hell push me in!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts