Nissan Forum banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Further update!! I ended up taking our Ex to the Lethbridge Nissan dealer to get the door rattles fixed. I had them drive it while I was in town about ten days ago, and the tech was pretty sure it could be easily remedied, so I made an appt. for this past Wednesday. Really good service and the service manager tried to make it as painless as possible bill-wise. Their shop rate is $139.00 and it was in for just over an hour, and I paid $121.00 plus they washed it, so I was happy with that. The tech who had driven it the first time had gone home already but he had already instructed the guys as to what to do, and it was a clip inside the door that was loose and they had to put foam in there to dampen the rattle. They did both front doors, and said if it came back to let them know asap. Went on gravel and horrible rough roads yesterday and it was not rattling. They seem very focused on customer service there, so I will probably go back occasionally for one of their oil change specials... :cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Another thing!! I have been trying to find info on the roof rack extension bars that came with this. The sellers said they used them for their canoes and skis. The model number is T-051610, and I can't find what brand it is. I want to sell them as they will not be used by us. Here are some pics...any ideas?
IMG_5293.JPG IMG_5294.JPG

81 - 82 of 82 Posts