Nissan Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Nissan Enthusiast
3,090 Posts
Glad you got it sorted out. It seems a bit pricey to me for what you had done, but I guess there was more such as reconditioning 4 calipers. For what its worth the issue also affects Subarus. I replaced my driver's side CV axle yesterday and decided to service my front brakes at the same time. I found that the top caliper slide pin on the driver's side was seized. With some effort got it out, cleaned up, and re-lubed. Works fine now but it has worn that side pads unevenly, and there is a fair bit of vibration now when braking going fast. Might even out but I should probably replace the pads. A shame as they are fairly new, and were replaced before I bought it.
FYI-- Parts Avatar a fairly new online site based out of Edmonton has pretty competitive pricing and free delivery with orders over $99. In a first for me, they over $100 cheaper than Rock Auto for the same exact same parts. I got two Mevotech Supreme front control arms for 250.36 including tax and delivery vs 383.32 if I had ordered them from RockAuto. Shopping around still pays off! Good luck with LSB 2.0, and I hope LSB 1 finds a good home.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thanks for the tip on another parts supplier, Quad. Shopping Canadian during this C19 business may be a safer bet anyway. :geek:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
SOLD our LSB 1.0....Listed it yesterday afternoon. Had three lowball offers of $900-1000. First serious buyer came by this morning and paid us $1600.00. I had listed it at $1500 and was going to sell the winter tires separately later, but he was willing to pay a good price if we included them. And...we may see it around town, as he lives in Pincher Creek too! :giggle:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well done. That's good money for a car with that mileage.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts