Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Address : 1110 Stevenson Ave - Fremont Ca 94538

Date Time : August 17th.....1pm--??

Just a couple guys from the Altimas.net forum. We've been trying forever to get a meet goin. It would be nice to see more people out there, altimas, sentra's, maxima's, whatever. So if you guys can spread the word. :D

Hope you guys can make it!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea when I read that thread...it was already a DAY too late!! A FRICKIN DAY!! Dammit!! I have bad luck. But yea, this Fremont. This is for some of us Altima guys. BUt everyone's welcome if your down for another meet. HOpe to see some of you guys there!:)

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fremont meet......

Which parking lot? By the tennis and volleyball courts. Let us know. I'll be coming from Sacto.

QinSac

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what I know...

You can llok up the directions on Yahoo maps. It is pretty easy. From what I remember you just take 880 to Stevenson and take Stevenson all the way down. You feel like you are driving forever, but you can't miss it on the right hand side.

The whole thread is at...http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45186&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GlowstickBoy said:

Just a couple guys from the Altimas.net forum. We've been trying forever to get a meet goin. It would be nice to see more people out there, altimas, sentra's, maxima's, whatever. So if you guys can spread the word. :D

Hope you guys can make it!
I'll be there with my kids. Do you need any thing?
Let me know.

QinSac

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm Elk Grove, although for only three more weeks. I live just off of Big Horn and Franklin.

-emerson

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eldavid said:
I'm Elk Grove, although for only three more weeks. I live just off of Big Horn and Franklin.

-emerson
Are you going to the Nissan meet in Fremont? You want to meet and follow? Let me know.

QinSac

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey it's good to see you guys are goin!! Wuuu hoooo!! We have about 12 Altimas comin, and they're al bringing someone, and then you 4, a maxima guy...lol. This should turn out pretty well!!!

If you guys could bring something. Like chips, soda, meat, etc. Just in case someone flakes out. I'll put up some money for some stuff tho if they do flake. I'll see you dood's on the 17th!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's time for another Duct Tape roll to be introduced ...

NIN - I since a distruction in the force... seek it out and destroy all mankind who fails to reconize..

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey this meet on the 17 i think im gonna show up, is there anything you want me to bring girls food ...........let me know

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol...yea bring both!!

We got most of the stuf covered...but if you wanna bring any additional things...it'll be cool. I also got two or three more Maxima guys goin!!! So I figure about 25+ people!!! Damn this meet is gonna be sweet!! Don't flake out on me now! :p

Thanks for showin interest guys!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah sentra might end up out numbering altimas, LOL. But hey its all good as long as everyone is respectful and has a good time

P.S. Please join my yahoo group! see sig

1 - 20 of 29 Posts