Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
thats the exact same kit that blown had for sale last year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
a kit i like! nice. like the sides alot and front. could look really nice.
look @ those mirror's, are those sport coupe mirrors?

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I emailed these people and the kits are still availible. I am mainly interested in that Aerogrille and possibly the cowl spoiler. The grill goes for like $87 and the cowl spoiler is like $107. I'll let you guys know if I decide on the grill and I'll be sure to post some pictures of it if I end up buying one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I e-mailed the company too and got info in the mail today with a color picture of the kit installed, as for the "aero grille" the guy told me it's not an actual full grille it's some kind of an add on, hard to see it in the photo but all I can notice is a strip that runs across the top of the stock grille, the kit also comes with a panel that covers the wipers, all parts are also available seperately.

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the pictures on the website did not give a very good view of the grille. almost looked like it was set back a bit and was more open than the stock grill. I guess as long as it doesn't cut down on airflow , it would be ok. For the $87, I had hoped it was a whole new grille.

I'll probably just save the money and use it to modify my hood or something a bit more functional. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.