Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to gather this saturday around 230-300ish for lunch,car washin, pictar taking event. weather is supposed to mid 60s , 30% chance of rain. figured we could somewhere in dallas, maybe tinstar (not the one by me since i figure people might want to meet in dallas). anyhow those interested post.

·
Registered
0 Posts
My car does need washing BAD after all that rain lol. But I probably won't want to wait until Saturday to do it though. I might be interested in going for the pics though. On a side note, I found a great spot for a pic meet at the grapevine lake. Its pretty, there is a good amount of parking, and there are picnic tables and I believe grills too. I'm seein' a DNE lakeside BBQ event there sometime. :cheers:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
<--- washing car at home this weekend

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MrEous said:
<--- washing car at home this weekend

well i guess we can skip the car washing part and just do pics and lunch. ill just wash my car at some point this week. where is grapevine lake exactly?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well there are lots of ways to get to grapevine lake, but the spot I'm talking about is called rockledge park, and its near the Grapevine Mills Mall if you know where that is. Go 121 to grapevine mills/long prairie, left on lakeside, follow lakeside through its turns, right on Fairway I think its called (its the first right you can make, there is a little gas station and bait shop on the left) and then right into the park (also the first right I believe). Here is the website for the park I am talking about:

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/lewisville/rockledge.htm

And I was thinking we could reserve the Jackson Pavillion for a larger meet (it says its good for up to 200 people) and the pavilion includes a sand volleyball court, a basketball hoop, a horseshoes pit, a large grill, several tables, a covered pavilion area and a separate restroom facility and parking spaces. Its really one of the more beautiful spots in the DFW area IMO. I'd be willing to do the legwork as far as reserving the pavillion and arranging the meet, but only if plenty of people are interested. Otherwise, we could just show up for a small meet there without reserving the big pavillion area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts