Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, everbody. I just wanted to say whats up and I hope to be able to get alot of info about working on my 240s. My wife has one (1990 FB ), I did at least put in a ka24de in for her. Not much is done to hers but it has a coupes dash with heads up display, airintake, muffler, lowering springs, and factory SE gunmetal wheels. Now as for mine I will be getting another FB very soon, this one is a 1991, so less work off the bat. I already have the complete brake and hub set up off a 1990 Z32, also the rear end, and wheels as well. That will the first thing I will swap out. I also happen to have a T3/T4 turbo sitting in my bedroom, so after a solid rebuild I am goimg to boost my ka24de motor. I know all about the ka heaters out there, but that is what I want to do.( any one every put a S14 dash in a S13?) After a lot of suspension work, I am going to go for the S15 front end. well hope you guys can help me along the way, later

·
See Below
278 Posts
Welcome to Nissan Forums, make sure to post your 240's in member rides!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find answers to all of your questions in the 240 section.

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome, and I was wondering when you say heads up display do you mean something like out of an air plane I have heard them in cars before but I have never talked to someone that had one what do the show. your speed stuff like that

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1900 said:
welcome, and I was wondering when you say heads up display do you mean something like out of an air plane I have heard them in cars before but I have never talked to someone that had one what do the show. your speed stuff like that

no it just shows the mph/kph. it is out of a 1991 240sx coupe

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome, those guys on that honda forum are not so nice. :fluffy: nothing beats a fat white guy dancing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts