Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2 criptic 'will send payment shortly' and then today when I ask why still no payment showed up for agreed sale of flywheel I get a (sorry, bought elsewhere) crap...

BAD BUSINESS.. I lost out on 2 other sales because I was honoring an agreement.

This angryface has taught me a valuable lesson on the nissan forums. I sell to whoever shows me the $$ first so if someone paypals me before snail mail payment shows up, so sad.. I have to just return the uncashed payment.

It is sad that this type of non-sale will ruin it for everyone else :(

NO MORE WAITING WEEKS FOR PAYMENT that never shows!!!! :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
ceboyd said:
I got 2 criptic 'will send payment shortly' and then today when I ask why still no payment showed up for agreed sale of flywheel I get a (sorry, bought elsewhere) crap...

BAD BUSINESS.. I lost out on 2 other sales because I was honoring an agreement.

This angryface has taught me a valuable lesson on the nissan forums. I sell to whoever shows me the $$ first so if someone paypals me before snail mail payment shows up, so sad.. I have to just return the uncashed payment.

It is sad that this type of non-sale will ruin it for everyone else :(

NO MORE WAITING WEEKS FOR PAYMENT that never shows!!!! :(

Never received e-mail back from mine so I figured that he backed out. Grow up. We handled this over e-mail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
angryface said:
Never received e-mail back from mine so I figured that he backed out. Grow up. We handled this over e-mail.
there was never any request for a return email.. only a notification that payment was being sent..

You need to grow up and honor what you said you would buy!!! I kept my end of the deal and turned away 2 other people but you DID NOT!!!

Because of you, I will never HOLD anything again! 1st person to paypal me or snail mail me payment will get it. Here I thought incorrectly that you would honor your word! :loser:

·
Registered
97 Posts
ceboyd said:
there was never any request for a return email.. only a notification that payment was being sent..

You need to grow up and honor what you said you would buy!!! I kept my end of the deal and turned away 2 other people but you DID NOT!!!

Because of you, I will never HOLD anything again! 1st person to paypal me or snail mail me payment will get it. Here I thought incorrectly that you would honor your word! :loser:

I really dont care about the way you will do business from now on. So you didnt get $35.00....if this is the end of the world to you....you have issues. Slamming my name on here is childish over something so trivial.

If you want to get sour about it, here is the conversation that we had. It sure looks like I did some waiting around for you too:

o.k. He just took it out during his lunch hour and asked if you wanted the pressure plate as well.. so you answered my question already...

It is ready to go now so I'll email you my payment info like you requested!

-chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryface
Yeah I dont need the clutch or pressure plate. I already have new ones ready to go on. I just need the flywheel. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and put the address I can send a money order to for the flywheel. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceboyd
o.k. so are you wanting the clutch AND the flywheel or just the flywheel? I can do $35 shipped for only the flywheel but I think he'll want something extra for including the clutch as well. LMK and then I'll get back to you as soon as he has it taken out of the trans... you will have 1st option when all the parts are taken apart and ready for resale...

-Chris

Quote:
no huge rush, my clutch is slipping (but has been for the last year) I can wait till you find out what you do/dont need. Just let me know when you find out. I am in Philly, my zipcode is 19090.

Quote:
what's your location? That would probably work BUT he hasn't had a chance to take apart the trans from the engine yet so we can't even ship yet (still working out the kinks in the SR20DE swap as 1st priority)....

...if you are o.k. with waiting for him to take it out (hopefully this weekend) and want to get payment on the way, let me know..

-Chris

Quote:
Hows $35 ground shipped? If so, what address can I send a money order to?

Quote:
he won't be able to remove it until the weekend (the engine and tranny are out but still together at this point).

He'd want $25 + shipping... (can't give you a quote since I have no idea on weight yet).

lmk if you an wait a week and are still interested.

Quote:
Quote:
you still looking for a 1.6 flywheel? I have one from a 94 Sentra 1.6. If interested, make me your best offer! I'm in Chicago, IL

Please check shipping costs to 19090. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah,, you waited a few days for me and I waited over 3 weeks for a NO SHOW on payment!!!

YOU :loser:

SIMPLE FACT is that I honors our agreement and you did NOT!!! .thus I left feedback accordingly!!!!

....and you forgot your pathetic "last word" email as well! :loser:

·
Registered
97 Posts
ceboyd said:
yeah,, you waited a few days for me and I waited over 3 weeks for a NO SHOW on payment!!!

YOU :loser:

SIMPLE FACT is that I honors our agreement and you did NOT!!! .thus I left feedback accordingly!!!!

....and you forgot your pathetic "last word" email as well! :loser:

Whatever, You are obviously a loser with issues. Go fuck yourself. How is that for last words?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ok this is totally getting out of hand.. if you guys have anything else to say .. say it over PM or via email.. both side are stated enough is enough.. leave this alone before it gets ugly.

i also taken it that both of you hadnt read the rules about this section si ill take a liberty of posting it for ya.

Scott said:
This Buyer & Seller Feedback/Ratings forum is for the purpose of offering your opinions and experiences of transactions with other members in the For Sale/Wanted forum. Meaning, if you bought a headlight from another user and got a good deal, let everyone else know by posting a message here. On the other hand, if you feel you've been had because someone either never shipped your purchase, or you received a piece of junk, post about it here to warn others away. Sellers may also post their experiences with buyers.

Because this type of forum could easily turn into a user bashing flame fest we have a few rules that are strictly enforced, as well as some suggestions:

1. This forum is for posting opinions and experiences only! If you're trying to work out a disagreement with someone use private messages or email.
  2. Simply state the facts of the transaction, good or bad, and remain as objective as possible. Rational, well written messages will carry more weight than rambling, incoherent rants.
  3. In keeping with rule #2 above, please do not attack another person's character! Remember, be objective.
  4. Use of thread ratings and message icons are additional useful ways of offering opinions. A "thumbs up" next to the subject will tell everyone quickly that you posted a positive experience.
  5. NissanForums.com will not endorse anyone or become involved with any transactions.
  6. Lastly, we may add or remove from this listing at any time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
angryface said:
Whatever, You are obviously a loser with issues. Go fuck yourself. How is that for last words?

WOW! I want to run out and do business with 'angryface' now!

Gee, who has issues here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.