Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, My name is Earl, I just bought an '84 Maxima Wagon,167,000 miles, and have used boards before to find answers to car problems. I have owned 39 vehicles since 1954, and only bought this one because we, my wife of 46 years, and I, need something with a little more space inside than her '99 new beetle. We are both retired, and loving it, the Beetle has over 77,000 on it, and has been all over the country. Hope to not need too much advice from any of you, but I know I can count on fellow entheusiasts' for help when it's needed! Earl :cheers:

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
E_CARP said:
Hello all, My name is Earl, I just bought an '84 Maxima Wagon,167,000 miles, and have used boards before to find answers to car problems. I have owned 39 vehicles since 1954, and only bought this one because we, my wife of 46 years, and I, need something with a little more space inside than her '99 new beetle. We are both retired, and loving it, the Beetle has over 77,000 on it, and has been all over the country. Hope to not need too much advice from any of you, but I know I can count on fellow entheusiasts' for help when it's needed! Earl :cheers:
Welcome to the threads! It's great to see someone who's been in business for so long! Having owned 39 vehicles, you must know the auto gig inside and out. Well, I'm sure we can help out if you need us. Welcome aboard!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts