Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the original bose system was removed(thank god), so the speakers in the door in the hatch were replaced along with the head unit,, im not looking to get subs but a little more powere out of the speakers i have now,, so im gonna get a 4 channel amp for the 2 speakers in the door and 2 in the back, how hard is it to install this? if i bought just the amp what kind of wiring would i need to buy? where would i hide it? info would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
If your that clueless to the install, you might want to just let somone install if for you :thumbup:

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
you'll need:

amp kit (power wire, ground wire, remote wire, fuse ..sometimes it even comes with RCAs)

speaker wire ( to run those wires from each speaker to the amp)
RCAs (if they didn't come with the amp kit. You'll need those to hook up your HU to the AMP)

Thats pretty much it for the wiring. All that is left is to wire it all up.
It's not as hard as it seems.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
You could go to cardomain and search for audio setup pictures for your car (btw I love that car) and decide which is the best place to install your amp. You'll prolly want to run all your wires thru your door thresholds. I didn't install any wires in a Z before but I'm sure I can find a way from the dash to the trunk if I needed to install an amp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts