Nissan Forum banner

Am i too new??

500 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  silly2002sentra 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently joined this website looking for help with my sentra, but noone has replied, i hope i didnt do something wrong or offended any one in anyway, i am a newbie and freaking out over this car.... Can someone help. This is close to my original post......................Hello I have a 2002 sentra, q 1.8 great car. Until recently. Got a check engine light
autozone said p1217 so i changed the temp sensor and the thermostat. still nothing. I drive with a scanner plugged in and the temp goes to 401 degreesf , then back to 190which has to be wrong then it starts bucking and will stall. also i can not get it over 2000rpm sometimes. And it stll gives p1217 and now 0117 i cant figure what the problem could be. I need some serious help as i share this car with my daughter.... also temp gauge is at half but car feeels real hot. could there be air in the system????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.