Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought of this last night and i looked all over car domain but no one had this. So i decided to see how it would look. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hahaha, sorry I'm use to people understanding my humor. But beeing new here, thats a problem.

I'll give you A for effort. It might be the pics, but IMO it's not looking to good. A little opaque, a little more gloss and it'll be fly IMO.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ASsman said:
Hahaha, sorry I'm use to people understanding my humor. But beeing new here, thats a problem.

I'll give you A for effort. It might be the pics, but IMO it's not looking to good. A little opaque, a little more gloss and it'll be fly IMO.
i thought it was funny, thats my sarcasm up there

·
Registered
851 Posts
the solid piece of metal beihnd and over the the emblem needs to be painted flat black :cool:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i am 100% torn between hating it and loveing it........i cant decide. good work lol :thumbup:

is it duplicolor OEM color paint? i think it may be the pics/lighting because as already said, it kinda looks chrome. and yea, get a paint pen and try to black out the plate behind the emblem it will look cleaner. :cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1.6pete said:
i am 100% torn between hating it and loveing it........i cant decide. good work lol :thumbup:

is it duplicolor OEM color paint? i think it may be the pics/lighting because as already said, it kinda looks chrome. and yea, get a paint pen and try to black out the plate behind the emblem it will look cleaner. :cheers:
yeah its duplicolor, but its not oem, it like metallica silver, i couldnt find the stock paint fo i got something that looks like it.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
looks good ! keep up the good work man !

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
ks0385 said:
thats true, i think i might do that.

Should i paint the Fog light covers too?
I like the look that you're going for. Go ahead and give the fogs a lil sprucing up, too. If you dont like the end result than you can always have at it with some glossy black. Either that or fill the space with actual fog lights. Keep the ideas coming!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DraftEm98 said:
I like the look that you're going for. Go ahead and give the fogs a lil sprucing up, too. If you dont like the end result than you can always have at it with some glossy black. Either that or fill the space with actual fog lights. Keep the ideas coming!

:thumbup:
thanks, the sad thing is im too poor for the fog lights haha.

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
ks0385 said:
what about the lisence plate backing?

I like as little colors as possible.
I didnt even notice the license plate backing. Is there a look that you're going for with that, too? Like, maybe some more metallic silver?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DraftEm98 said:
I didnt even notice the license plate backing. Is there a look that you're going for with that, too? Like, maybe some more metallic silver?
im tryin to see how it would look with no black stuff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts