Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else have this problem? even after i clean the interior (very often) i get dust accumulating with in 24 hours all over the dash and door panels.

i use armor all, and my car is always spic 'n' span, but this dust this is annoying. do we have cabin filters? should i use something other than armor all? is there any way to prevent this?

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
himbo said:
does anyone else have this problem? even after i clean the interior (very often) i get dust accumulating with in 24 hours all over the dash and door panels.

i use armor all, and my car is always spic 'n' span, but this dust this is annoying. do we have cabin filters? should i use something other than armor all? is there any way to prevent this?
Armorall sucks, drys up fast, and in the sun it cracks the dash. I use Blackmagic or anyother tire shine. Last for a very long time and the interior always looks wet.

I never had anyproblem with dush in any of my cars. Have you cleaned out the vents?

·
Registered
842 Posts
himbo said:

This dust is likely coming from your headliner. The fabric material simply rots over the years and disburses particles and crap all over your dash.

That’s what I’ve discovered in both my cars anyway.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nismo1997 said:
Armorall sucks, drys up fast, and in the sun it cracks the dash. I use Blackmagic or anyother tire shine. Last for a very long time and the interior always looks wet.

I never had anyproblem with dush in any of my cars. Have you cleaned out the vents?
cracks the dash? you mean it can actually damage my car?

also, you use tire shine on the dash? is that safe?

thats funny, my headliner is in really great shape, would vaccuming it help?

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
himbo said:
cracks the dash? you mean it can actually damage my car?

also, you use tire shine on the dash? is that safe?

thats funny, my headliner is in really great shape, would vaccuming it help?
Armor All causes dust to STICK. Go to NAPA and buy meguairs #40 cleaner. It is the best interior treatment hands down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts