Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway we could meet up before the show at one spot, and roll in with Altimas and Sentras?

Or maybe Friday night have a little mini-meet? There's already like 5 threads on this forum, and about 10 on the Altimas.net forum. We need to have ONE forum that we can go to for info. So what's the deal? I know it's kinda short notice...but hey...can we try?

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So Cal meet.....

Let you guysknow, I will be leaving late Friday night to get to the Irvine meet between 7:30 - 8am. I'm coming from Sacramento. So I will see you guys at Irvine.

Q in Sac

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
Is there anyway we could meet up before the show at one spot, and roll in with Altimas and Sentras?
If I am understanding you right, you want us to meet up somewhere close to Mossy, and we leave as a group and roll into Mossy together?

If so, I like the idea. :D

About the mini-meet, sounds fun, but unfortunatley, some of us -- well one of us, to my knowledge -- work in a field where there is a sale every weekend between now and christmastime, and have to work the 3p-12a shift.:mad: :( If you guys do end up doing something, have fun and take pics!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aiight Ry...gimme directions to Puente hills coming in from the North?? Cuz I have no idea where i'm going!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
Aiight Ry...gimme directions to Puente hills coming in from the North?? Cuz I have no idea where i'm going!!
From the 5, I guess get on the 60 EAST and crap.. I forgot what exit it was... Not sure if we're meeting at Krispy Kreme. I think the guys want to do dinner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts