Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many people from over there know about this? Keep on down low and bring info from there to here.LOL keep out the dicks:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Buddy02 said:
So how many people from over there know about this? Keep on down low and bring info from there to here.LOL keep out the dicks:D

yeah.. this is kind of invite only right now.. we're trying to be selective.. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OhTwo whats a WAI? how do you debadge? like these rims? check out this grill,same shit everyday. no search just stupid questions:D :D and it is super slow:p

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was thinking, the reason we are on altimas.net is cuz we are all like older members, not like Altimat who was an OG, but like we are all knowledgable and there to help the noobs, so, I wont fully abandon them, but for stupid questions like debading and stuff....i will go laugh :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
SILENT_RUNNER said:
Just to get the email back is a treat. ;)

Yes it is, Hi ED!

·
Registered
268 Posts
SILENT_RUNNER said:
Up early again, Bill?
Since 4...fell out at 8 last night for some reason..we got to get the RAT over here

W

·
0 Posts
So does this mean I am one of the cool guys since I got an invite?

Thanks OhTwo!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Re: Altimas.net

scottlny said:
yeah.. this is kind of invite only right now.. we're trying to be selective.. :)
Gee, I'm so honored...... Howdy all... thanks for leading me away from the "dark side..."

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.