Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
That looks seriously smooth. The 2-door with the 3.5 L engine.... Accord and solara won't have anything.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
looks nice and affordable
but i am still droolin all over the G35 coupe

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
That Photoshop of the coupe looks very sweet. I've seen the pix before on FreshAlloy, but I admit that I would go for that coupe. I agree, it does provide competition for the Accord Coupe and the Camry Solara. Yeah, with the VQ35, the other two stand NO chance! If only... :)

-Sam

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stealthb14 said:
That Photoshop of the coupe looks very sweet. I've seen the pix before on FreshAlloy, but I admit that I would go for that coupe. I agree, it does provide competition for the Accord Coupe and the Camry Solara. Yeah, with the VQ35, the other two stand NO chance! If only... :)

-Sam
WOW, are those photoshopped pictures? I didn't even notice that.

That thing could kick Accord Coupe and Camry Solara's batt. That body style is almost as clean as new Acura CL, but Altima Coupe should be much cheaper than that. If Nissan can improve interior material quality on Altima just a little bit more, I would be really interested to buy that thing.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Looks good but I prefer the G35 coupe

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow

I couldn't believe it. It got me really good. I was so excited to see this car though...

I hope someone from Nissan North America sees this.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I cant believe thats a photoshop....they better make it...I mean, the altima is selling hot enough as is...the size of it just bothers me though.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Its a photoshop allright. In the link to the thread that I posted, the actual creator -- Poisonfist managed to incorporate his name as a watermark in the background. Wonder what it would look like as a convertible?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts