Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing ebay and came accross arm rest for Altima.
It is the whole console and i was wondering if it would fit 95 Sentra

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
depends on the length and width...it may not bolt in but my centerconsole isn't bolted down and the only time it moves is when I pull on it.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ask the seller for dementions and if the arm rest looks like it will detach (then you could use some piano hinges or something and attach it to the sentra console

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
lshadoff said:
Nissan sells an arm rest for the B14. It slides into the bin.

Lew
yea but they are kinda hard to come by :mad:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
it looks alittle wide :confused:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
jeff9nissan said:
Is the altima one hinged? Because thats what i would want.
mossy sells them, I think they are 54$.

YOu could easly set that up, just put a hinge on the back of the your center console (inside of it) and on the bottom of the center console and it will open backwards. I just fold it back, put what I need in/out, then push it back down, no bolts or hinges.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Altima one is hinged, and is a snug fit between the seats. I'm talking about the armrest only, not the whole console. I had the armrest in my trunk, but never installed it. My CD case is a great armrest for me. :)

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
andre said:
The Altima one is hinged, and is a snug fit between the seats. I'm talking about the armrest only, not the whole console. I had the armrest in my trunk, but never installed it. My CD case is a great armrest for me. :)
the CDs hurt my arm after a while :(

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
the CDs hurt my arm after a while :(
haha, thats what I used to use back in the day, but the armrest is great, def worth the price.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
mine never hurts my elbows. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts