Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
lol^^^^............

Im sure they'll be out as soon as sum1 is bright enough to figure out that the Sentra and 200 got diff. tails......BUT then again if Sentra Alteeza sales dont hold up then MAYBE they wont do a 200 version.......(;

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, what you dont like the unique look of altezza's? Well, i'd like either a set of altezzas, if they make them.. ever... and if they LOoK GOOD. if they look like crap, im not interested. ahha. but i would also like either all clear (dont exist either) or maybe even just like.. red on top, and clear on bottom.:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree with AnzVirus... red tails with clear turn signals. There is a website that can make them. www.clearcorners.com. Good luck getting your e-mail replied to though. So I did the next best thing. Turned the amber on the tail lights red.

Go to www.eurostreetgraphics.com. They have this red film that applies over the amber on the tail lights. Cost? $15.00.:eek:

Looks stock. I will try to post pics of mine.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmmm.. i wouldnt mind getting a set of all red tail lights, and making the reverse light, blink with the corners.. so 2 tails, and 2 turns.. that would be bad ass, (2 on each side) I just honestly dont like the yellow or orange color turns....... I would ask clearcorners about getting all clear.. but i cant sacrifice my brake housings, haha, You know, i am almost thinking i can pop on like some accord altezzas on my car.. i dont know though, i dont want to do any major physical modings......... oh well, we shall see..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
if they made altezza for 200 SX then i will let u know but as of now there are only sentra altezza.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Tails like this would be good.....there is a better close-up in July's Motor Trend on page 52. Its the Holden Monaro....Australian for the "future Pontiac GTO"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts