Nissan Forum banner

altezza tails on a 200

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  zeno 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Im gonna say this and nobodys going to belive me and you will highlite my post and say yep your right we don't but I swear to god about a year ago on ebay there was altezzas for a 200sx. I seen them and thought they would fit my car but there were four piecees. no bs. somebody makes them

#10 ·
clayk16 said:
Im gonna say this and nobodys going to belive me and you will highlite my post and say yep your right we don't but I swear to god about a year ago on ebay there was altezzas for a 200sx. I seen them and thought they would fit my car but there were four piecees. no bs. somebody makes them
I remember this. There was a gigantic week-long explosion over on B15Sentra and a bunch of people got mad, and some other people acted like idiots, and we finally figured out that, in fact, the tails are for the Lucino, or some other very similar Asian-market car. They looked very similar to the 200SX tails, but they were not the same.

#11 ·
how much would custom tails cost roughly?
It really depends on how much you want to spend. If you are just looking to do a custom install w/ Sentra tails it probably won't be huge. However; if you are looking at having tails from a Skyline, you are looking at a major amount of $$. Find a respectable shop in your area and ask them for an estimate.

#12 ·
samo said:
I remember this. There was a gigantic week-long explosion over on B15Sentra and a bunch of people got mad, and some other people acted like idiots, and we finally figured out that, in fact, the tails are for the Lucino, or some other very similar Asian-market car. They looked very similar to the 200SX tails, but they were not the same.
You calling me an idiot....or the other idiots? :D I loved that thread...by the way, it was for the Sylphy. ;)

On the whole tail light issue...I know I have seen clear tails for the 200 before....someone on sr20deforum.com has (or had) them.

G
#13 ·
Yeah there was a white 200sx on that had clear tails, not altezzas, i emailed someone about them a while back and they told me that they were tails from a honda civic that had been installed, but i am not completly positive.

#17 ·
so do you know if those tails that you see at say autozone for the civics that look kinda like altezzas but aren't fit the 200? if so, that would be great since those are only about $50.
They won't fit unless you do a custom job. Also, avoid $50 cheap APC tails at Autozone. They are cheaply made and quickly become a nice little rain collector. Remember, you get what you pay for. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.