Nissan Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
I dont know maybe when I go to take them apart to fix the leak, I will try to fix that bolt. .... Who makes these??? They really suck...

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
If you can get the entire bolt out, take out a good bolt as well and try to match it up at the Home Depot or something. These Altezzas sound like shit now. I was thinkin of getting some, but now I've changed my mind.

If anyone else buys altezzas, I recommed putting some Silicone sealer aroundd the edge before installation.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
i just took my car to the wash today and now both my altezzas are fogged....stupid shit i cant wait to get rid of them....
i think the longer you have them the case gets loose.....
well time to get me se-l tails back...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
join the club selrider99

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
heres an idea.. anyone who does purchase these lights.. (if youare retarded enough)... if you have this problem.. or anyproblem within 30 days.. the manufacture is responsible for refunding.. or correcting your problem.. if they won't... they could have a lawsuit on their asses.. unfortunately.. most of us "Ass Rape Victums" are too late.. i was about to call and contact the manufacture myself.. untill i tried to correct the problem on my own.. and i almost had the silicon separated from the plastic shit.. and i ended up breaking the plexi right off the light.. so forget that idea.. :rolleyes: so i guess what im saying is.. i feel ya guys, dont let people push you around... and... anyone selling their altezza lens?:cool: :rolleyes: :D i need a good lense.. if you are selling your altezza's cant find a buyer.. i will buy your lense.. just tell me which one is clean (no leaks, "crome" still new) and send a pic.. ill pay good money for it.. Trav

61 - 65 of 65 Posts