Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
killasentras said:
Im a get a mechanic to fix it . I dont have time this b.s. For all ya throwin names n shyt, ill f*** ya up. A 14 year ol' kid. Whatz up now. It really my car itz my sisters.
hmmmm........ someone is still in middle school.. thats why he cant speak correctly.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I had a heavy rain right after i put mine in. I woke up the next morning and the thing was half full of water. I took it off my car and thought it was the tar or in behind the light. BUT i turned it on it's side and water started leaking out of the corner of the lens. I just took the lens of and resealed it and now it's great! Xcept for the bad silicone job:p

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Does anyone know if they have this problem alot with the halo projectors? Just wanted to know if i should do alittle caulkin before i go through all the trouble of putting them in and having to take them back out. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Killa is the man!

You need to be gettin sum silicone gel, clear of course, smear sum around the lens and housing. It should be fixxing em wuter condomsation dawg.
I can see you is from Gewgia.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey.. do we gotta argue about this stupid ish. let people talk the way the want to talk. If you guys dont understand ask nicely for them to repeat it clearer. i dont want to come here and read people doggin on one another for way of speech. i came to this forums to find performance parts for my Sentra and read advice and maybe jes make some friends. not to read people being immature and doggin on people way of speech.

I must repeat myself.

hey how did you guys peel apart the altezza. me and teknokid tried it tonight and was wondering how do get it open. we heated it up at 350 degree in the oven for about 2 minutes and tried opening them but didnt know how. Does anyone in South Cali know how to fix them cuz we got most of the water out and i switched back to my stock tails for now. But i desperately need them fixed cuz i hate my stocks with a passion. unless i willing to trade someone for the red/ clear tails =)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
wow.. i didnt count or anything.. but this made 4 pages... congrats to all the people who made this possible.. this kinda reminds me of the family guy.. where stewie said "hey... ill trade you that baseball bat for this cool base ball".. (they trade) stewie bops the boy on the head, then takes the ball and holds both the ball and the bat and says..." now.. what have we learned.???"
all of you know that this would only be at the most two pages long if we would critasize each other.. its simple.. who hear knows someone in Law??????????? i seriously think we should all fill out a statement to the better busniess beural and tell them about the manufacture of these "Altezza/Eurostyle" lights.. why should we ALL,EVERYSINGLE PERSON!, have to fix this.. its a poorly made product.. so tell them to FIX IT!.. thanks for your time.. Travis 99GXE :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow.. i didnt count or anything.. but this made 4 pages... congrats to all the people who made this possible.. this kinda reminds me of the family guy.. where stewie said "hey... ill trade you that baseball bat for this cool base ball".. (they trade) stewie bops the boy on the head, then takes the ball and holds both the ball and the bat and says..." now.. what have we learned.???"

ok this is getting way off topic. can we not dogg on people that like altezza/euro lights and just help them fix it?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Okay well is there just one company who manufactures these altezzas for the sentra or are there many. My cousin has altezzas on his 01 celica and they got water in them. He returned them to the shop where he got them from and they gave him new ones. The shop returned them to the place where they purchased them and they got a new pair. I am thinking if many people have this problem then we can have them repair them or we could have a lawsuit on our hands. They cant be allowed to sell us faulty products. We have to do something.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
AMEN to that !!! AMEN to THAT !

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
I have the altezza style tail lights also... But they also leak and when I was putting them in one of the bolts broke... How can I fix that??? That meaning the broken bolt...

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
this really sucks...almost everyone who has bought these damn things has a problem... i bought mine from altezzlighting.com
i called them 3 or 4 times and they always say we will get back to u........BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS........I don't have a leak anymore but i got a nice stain inside.....something hastobe done!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
U know wut after all this IM not even FU**ING wit those damn lights--ITs not even worth it....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well.. unless someone makes a better quality ones then i guess we just wont buy them. or someone buys them and uses silicone to fix it first to prevent leaking. that is why im plannin on switchin to SE-L tails.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
yeah i guess you guys are right...... they need to make a better set...... i have got alot of people at stop lights telling me they look good.... and they are diffrent from all other altezzas (as far as i know no other tails have the clear brake lense,but i could be wrong) they also don't have the lines running across the clear lense.....
they are good looking imo ,but they still need some work

41 - 60 of 65 Posts