Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How many people have experienced this problem??? I just ordered mine last week and also have a 99 GXE Limited. Just wondering if this problem exists with everybody. Thanx for the feedback.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I tried to fix them, but they still be gettin fogged. So i think ill just get some new tailights. Probally the clear ones. But for now ill just leave them on. Im still lookin for some different kind of tailights instead of altezzas.

·
Registered
124 Posts
did they send you new tar replacement sto go around the lights. if thats not done right they will get moisture in them

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
They to plain. I want some that stands out. See thats i bought the altezzas.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my are foggin as well... if anyone can fix this for me it be greatly appreciated. i like the 99 SE tails 2 but iono if i really want them cuz i like my Altezza style tails. but if anyone local around South Cali area willing to help me fix them then i be glad 2 drive for a small visit.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
aight fixed the right one. but the left doesent fit well. and still water b goin inside

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
open the trunk and throw some silicone around the edge of the taillight ... the part that gaps from the body... i put some on a week ago and they don't leak on me anymore..
hope this helps

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey killa...

how did you fix yours? cuz my right side isnt fogged up no more and my left far corners are gettin fogged. so weird.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
move b****. Get out da way. bout knock ur lights out.:mad:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey.. do we gotta argue about this stupid ish. let people talk the way the want to talk. If you guys dont understand ask nicely for them to repeat it clearer. i dont want to come here and read people doggin on one another for way of speech. i came to this forums to find performance parts for my Sentra and read advice and maybe jes make some friends. not to read people being immature and doggin on people way of speech.

now back to the subject.

If TeknoKid and i cant fix my altezza's 2morrow then can someone in Southern California be able to help me .. if not then im thinkin about gettin the 99 Sentra Red/Clear tails.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Im a get a mechanic to fix it . I dont have time this b.s. For all ya throwin names n shyt, ill f*** ya up. A 14 year ol' kid. Whatz up now. It really my car itz my sisters.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts