Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ma 99 ltd sentra b gettin fogged n be gettin water inside tha tails
anybody got any suggestions or wat i should do n dont fit properly wit space on tha sides:mad:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Personally, i heard that i heard that happens due to micro scratches and that if you drill SMALL holes in the bottom it will let the water drain out.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
You know what else you could do? You could write like a normal human being and other people might consider giving you some other answers, but as of now, we cant understand you very good. Dont start a bad habit, and typing like that is very bad, just a thought.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Killa: I had that problem with my altezza's when I first got them. I took them off the car, sat them in my oven on low heat for about 10 minutes. Then I took them out and pulled the clear lens open. The heat will soften/melt the silicon sealant. I placed the tails back in the oven with the lens open and let the water evaporate, then I shut the tails back up and re sealed all the cracks and notches that I thought might have made it leak. Wa - la. No leak, no fog. BUT! Be VERY careful when opening the lens, the notches are very easy to break off and crack the lens. Good luck.

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
these arent altezza tail lights.. please people edumacate yerselfs and let it be known that these are ricey lights.

Altezza tail lights belong on the altezz's and the U.S IS300.

so what have we learned.

RICEY TAILIGHTS

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
i learned a trick myself, first take the tail light out. pour some water through where the bulb goes. pour the water out, put a little rubbing alcohol in there and splash it where all the water is. pour it out and let it sit in the sun. it will dry it up quickly.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alteezas are garbage...
or in your languange
"yo dogg dem alteezas be shit my n*gga"

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
"damn bit*h, dem altezzas be stupid fly!"

"yo dawg dem alteezas b shit mah n*gga" thats more like it

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Psch91 said:
You know what else you could do? You could write like a normal human being and other people might consider giving you some other answers, but as of now, we cant understand you very good. Dont start a bad habit, and typing like that is very bad, just a thought.
yo son u aint ma english teacher

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Thank god im not! I would kill myself for doing a horrible job at teaching you. I know youre "cool" and you want a fast and cool looking car cause "its the thing to do" but you dont have to type like a moron.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
How come threads about altezzas....Um, sorry, I mean EURO STYLE TAIL LIGHTS...:p...end like this? Everybody seems to get so upset when they hear the word 'altezza'. I've said this before in another thread and I'm going to tell you people...I actually think they look good on some cars (and not just the Toyota Altezza and the Lesus IS300) I think you people should give it a rest already, and not tell people what to do to their cars. I have a friend who has euros on his b14 and when I saw them I said "They look nice," not "Why altezzas?!?!" or "Well, there's $200 down the drain." Please, do you people actually think they look ugly or do you hate them because the other people around you hate them?

If anyone disagrees with anything I just said, YOU ARE WRONG!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
AIGHT now I must admit---killasentras-- it was a little hard to make out wut u were saying--and thats coming from sum1 who doesnt exactly use the proper grammer all the time....

But we are supposed to be helping this kid not coming down on him---

Psch91: If you would have handled this situation in a more mature fashion-this thread could have gone in an entirely different direction...

Im not going to spend the rest of my time picking out all the names that than chose to post about how they dont like alteezas and what not---

I luv this site and I would like for it-- to not-- go to waste with threads like this....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ANYWAYZ!!!

Killa: Did you get your tail lights fixed? If you did, how did you go about doing it?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
"yo dogg dem alteezas be shit my n*gga"

notice he sed BE SHIT , and not be the shit.. see the differance
The problem with people like that is that in reality they prob. get their ass beat on the street if they say something like that

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yo yo yo throw dem things in da trash yo. Fo sheezy. Save you time to hang with tha homies!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts