Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
well courtesy can get me the alternator for 200 with dne discount (was 250) woot woot. james vick is going to see how much he can get it for and he is going to try to help me. well count me out of the dne meet tomorrow. gotta get this crap fixed. ill be there next time

·
Registered
485 Posts
get the oem alternator, trust me on this i problably know more about alternators on se-r's than most anyone else on this board. And i can do it for you in about 30 min. (I have replaced my alternator, or removed it for something about 8 times) :cheers:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SleepERr said:
get the oem alternator, trust me on this i problably know more about alternators on se-r's than most anyone else on this board. And i can do it for you in about 30 min. (I have replaced my alternator, or removed it for something about 8 times) :cheers:

oem being not the one from the zone being the one from nissan.

is it really that easy to change it? if so i guess i shall whip out the manual and do it tomorrow morning. what tools are needed? just sockets?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.