Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was told a while ago that an se-r cat back will fit my 2 door xe, but then i went down to my local import shop (remeber this is vermont) and i was asking how much the pacesetter cat back was and he said they can only get the se-r pacesetter cat back but it wont fit my car,

So my question is, will a pacesetter cat back simply bolt onto my car with no modifications?

1,267 Posts
Where did you go? I think the only shop up there I've been to was Maza's? It's been a while, I don't quite remember, I think the owner is a relative of the Maza family, the shope is over in Colchester on the water. They put in my Eibachs when I lived there. Anyway, don't trust what they say, just tell them to put it on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its that same shop! i live about 30 seconds away from that shop, sometimes they know what they are talking about the majority they dont, i cant believe they got eibach on your car they couldnt even put an N1 muffler on mine hahha

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Adam said:
It's the same damn car! If I remember correctly, I told them I needed SE-R springs, so just do the same thing, tell them you have an SE-R, they won't know the difference....dumbasses...
And you let these people touch your car???

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Yep, this is what us Vermonters have to deal with. Vermont+Import tuning shops= Headaches for import owners.
If any northern Vermonters or New Hampshireites want some work done to there Nissan and dont mind a travel...Take it to:

Dalton Mountain GMC
475 Main St.
Lancaster, NH

Why.. I work there. :D
We have one guy who is pretty amazing at fabrication and exh work. We have a exh bender as well( crush though :( ).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
me and my friends now do everything ourselves even if it includes heavy modifiy like cutting and welding tubing and all that, we live in vermont so our parents are ******** so we have acess to every tool known to man

·
Registered
323 Posts
So an SER header will fit up agians the block of the GA engine but the diameter at the end of the header is bigger then a GA's stock exhaust piping

·
Registered
672 Posts
omega said:
So an SER header will fit up agians the block of the GA engine but the diameter at the end of the header is bigger then a GA's stock exhaust piping
no, the blocks are diffrenet. the cat back will fit though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts