Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was told a while ago that an se-r cat back will fit my 2 door xe, but then i went down to my local import shop (remeber this is vermont) and i was asking how much the pacesetter cat back was and he said they can only get the se-r pacesetter cat back but it wont fit my car,

So my question is, will a pacesetter cat back simply bolt onto my car with no modifications?

1,267 Posts
Where did you go? I think the only shop up there I've been to was Maza's? It's been a while, I don't quite remember, I think the owner is a relative of the Maza family, the shope is over in Colchester on the water. They put in my Eibachs when I lived there. Anyway, don't trust what they say, just tell them to put it on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its that same shop! i live about 30 seconds away from that shop, sometimes they know what they are talking about the majority they dont, i cant believe they got eibach on your car they couldnt even put an N1 muffler on mine hahha

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Adam said:
It's the same damn car! If I remember correctly, I told them I needed SE-R springs, so just do the same thing, tell them you have an SE-R, they won't know the difference....dumbasses...
And you let these people touch your car???

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Yep, this is what us Vermonters have to deal with. Vermont+Import tuning shops= Headaches for import owners.
If any northern Vermonters or New Hampshireites want some work done to there Nissan and dont mind a travel...Take it to:

Dalton Mountain GMC
475 Main St.
Lancaster, NH

Why.. I work there. :D
We have one guy who is pretty amazing at fabrication and exh work. We have a exh bender as well( crush though :( ).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me and my friends now do everything ourselves even if it includes heavy modifiy like cutting and welding tubing and all that, we live in vermont so our parents are rednecks so we have acess to every tool known to man

·
Registered
323 Posts
So an SER header will fit up agians the block of the GA engine but the diameter at the end of the header is bigger then a GA's stock exhaust piping

·
Registered
672 Posts
omega said:
So an SER header will fit up agians the block of the GA engine but the diameter at the end of the header is bigger then a GA's stock exhaust piping
no, the blocks are diffrenet. the cat back will fit though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts