Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm gonna weld on a chevy rear-end on the sentra....what about an Impala? :D Dont mind me...I'll get to my usual serious self in a few days. ;)

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Impala rear-end

andre said:
I'm gonna weld on a chevy rear-end on the sentra....what about an Impala? :D Dont mind me...I'll get to my usual serious self in a few days. ;)
Why do you want those donuts tail lights on your car? ;)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
[Homer Simpson]Donuts...Argggggggggggggg <drool>[/Homer Simpson]

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Re: Impala rear-end

CarbonBlack200 said:

Why do you want those donuts tail lights on your car? ;)
he wants to have a skyline with chevy attitude lol

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
KSipmann said:
Please try to keep this board from getting like the others. Lets stay on topics here.
Oh, I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate. Will you forgive me? :rolleyes: Aparently you people dont know me very well.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
CLSo1A said:
there are already post whores on here...
post whores what do u mean?

S

·
0 Posts
i agree with 1997 GA16DE, i wasn't exactly a post whore.....but now i gotta wait untill i can change my title, and it does feel empty. at least most of us got to keep our names.........:D

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
well, I have almost 1200 posts on the other forum and I can say that maybe 10% of them were "useless". I've maybe posted in the off-topic and war stories 30 or so times. I don't even bother with the off-topic anymore, not because they stopped giving credit for it, but because I've got better things to do.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yeah...after a while i got so bored i didn't even reply to the type of threads i used to. Now I'm more serious...but some people dont know that. :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
I used to have almost 2000 posts I believe, as Nsentra... !!! That's 2000 posts in less then one year! Not that I was a post whore :eek: , but I really spent alot of time on boards...
so I decided to get a new screenname and start over and not reply to posts like these :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts