Nissan Forum banner

Almera Picture. Need opinions

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  SR20D_GTI 
#1 ·
Here is a picture of my Almera. I think its got the same front end as a sentra can i have some other opinions. I need to know if its the same so i can order a drift body kit for it. Its not hte best of pics but its the best i can do for now.

See less See more
#6 ·
Head light corners and grill.

They look the same. Order your stuff and let us know how it fits. Ireally dont think there are any dif. If it all works out let us know if you can get any parts for us U.S. bums....

#7 ·
Hey im a bum to then. Its got the SR20DE under the hood. Is the Infiniti G20 simaler to a Sentra then or is it a Sentra? Yeah im gona get the dimensions from the company that im getting the kit from. Ill post a picture when ive got everything fitted. A technical question just wondering how the Bumper fits on to a Sentra? The thing is im ordering the kit from the states anyway so u would have probably already seen it. It will look different on a hatch tho.

#8 ·
JT200SX-N-FX said:
Looks good, it's a hatchback look like it. I believe that the almera is the equivelant to the U.S. spec Infinity G20, if I'm not mistaken. What king of engine is under the hood?
The Almera in the picture is a 3-door N15 hatchback.
Nothing to do with G20s (those are Primeras elsewhere), it is actually a slightly different B14.

Chris

#10 ·
SR20D_GTI said:
What does the B14 Sentra look like then cause im getting a kit from the states and they dont make almeras there only sentras. Is the B14 Sentra between 1995 - 98
B14 Sentras only came in Sedan versions (like your 4-door Almera). Mechanical parts are identical but external body-work IS different. Yes, B14 was sold from 95-98, only it was not called Sentra. For some reason Nissan chose to sell it in the US as ...200SX!!!!

Links for Image & specs from WWW.SE-R.NET:

95-97 B14 200SX
98 B14 200SX

Why are you getting a (body???) kit from the States?

Chris

#13 ·
Ok lets just say i get the front bumper and the side skirts cause i can always chop them down if there to big. The rear bumper? Could this be the same or is it different cause the 200SX is a sedan? Ill be the only Almera in the UK with a sweet kit for it. I live on an USAF base so getting it over here wont be a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.