Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi ive got a Nissan Almera (Euro) i think it uses the B14 Chassis. I think its exactly the same as the 200SX but its in a hatch back version. Can i have some opinions on it cause im getting a Drift kit for it and im wondering if it will go on. To anybody who has a kit put on theres i need to know how the front bumper connects to the chassis. Thanks

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/5dc5644e/bc/Cars/Almera.jpg?bcSh4.9Ay_.NCAQ6

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hehe, it looks like someone ripped the rear end off a honda civic hatchback and stuck it on a 200sx. Yeah, it looks like it's the same chasis and the front end is identical to the Sentra/200sx (US model 200sx, there are 'other' 200sx's which are a 240sx/silvia body and chasis in case you start doing searches and see 2 different cars with the same name and quite possibly be a LOT more common in Euro to find those models occasionally floating around instead of 'our' version of the 200sx). As for the body, it looks like any kit you would get for a 200sx/Sentra with the appropriate year for your model would work short of anything for the rear end since we don't have any such animal as a 200sx/Sentra hatchback (is that really a hacthback?!)

Does the rear end look like this?

http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/95-97_200sx_stats.html

If so then the front and rear of any 200sx body kit should bolt on ok, otherwise you're stuck with just the front and possibly the side portions of the kit.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its a hatch back ill take a picture and post it tomo. Im gona get the drift kit i think. Im not sure do you know of any kits that are cool. Yeah the 200SX over here is a silvia. Thanks for your advice. I think ill just buy the front bumper and side skirts for it. It will be interesting cause Almera's over here are not very common for tuning. It will be a nice getting a kit that no one elso can get. Another thing it uses the SR20DE engine.

dave

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Re: HMM

wes said:
I think that is the N14 chassis. If I am right some of the suspension pieces are interchangable but I am not certain as to which ones.
Umm.......... I think that's the N15 chassis. The Almera is the Euro version to the Japanese Pulsar (from 95-99). IT's a pretty sweet car (thinking of importing one just for kicks).

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G

·
What year is your almera? Can you measure some suspension bits for me ? I need to buy some rally suspension for a B14 and if your N15 is exactly the same..that will make is alot easier for me.
thanks.
rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts