Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: What`s going on?

Ratwayne said:
Hi Jerrod, er a, JK, Willy, Lizzy and of course Ediot.

You people are enjoying a good laugh at my expense I see. :( :D

Good for y`ll. My time will come hahaa My eyes are keen, my hearing is good but could be better. Later.

:D
WHAT? RAT, SPEAK UP, CAN"T HEAR YOU, TOO MUCH LAUGHING GOING ON............... :p :D ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Re: What`s going on?

Ratwayne said:
Hi Jerrod, er a, JK, Willy, Lizzy and of course Ediot.

You people are enjoying a good laugh at my expense I see. :( :D

Good for y`ll. My time will come hahaa My eyes are keen, my hearing is good but could be better. Later.

"Ediot"... Just because I buy a better car.;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I see a Celeb. Boxing Match a brewing.....All we need it Danny Bonnaducci , Darva Conger and Todd Bridges

·
Registered
641 Posts
lizzy494 said:
:D You goof.
This may appear twice, I don`t know. j/k I don`t drive slowly, that is my problem. lol ..... My Bridgestones are more than half worn with only 16K miles. Willy and I are going to swap tires before he gets his G35. I wish it was before the snow flies.

With the power seat, I can put my ball cap on backwards, sink down low, a little Grechin Formula in my hair(I still have most of it) and street cruise.

:cool: :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ratwayne said:

With the power seat, I can put my ball cap on backwards, sink down low, a little Grechin Formula in my hair(I still have most of it) and street cruise.

:cool: :D [/B]
LOL--Mental pic...I love it> Snap a pic of that and post it on the 29th

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ratwayne said:
Willy and I are going to swap tires before he gets his G35.
Willy talks a lot of smack about that G35, doesn't he? Well, last time I checked he a) still had a way-over-the-hill MR2 rusting away in his garage despite the attempts of at least two well-heeled Mister Two fanatics to throw unconscionable amounts of cash his way; and b) was still driving a clunky, ripply-paneled Altima rather than its more upscale VQ-equipped Infiniti cousin. I know Willy only puts seven miles a month on the Altima, but by the time you get those tires, Rat, they may have 95 of their tread but four lovely permenant flat spots from sitting motionless in the garage for 12 years. :D
Erm, well yes, I suppose you could indeed do that. How's that workin' for you, Rat? Has Oasis let you take her to dinner yet? :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
JKWright said:
Willy talks a lot of smack about that G35, doesn't he? Well, last time I checked he a) still had a way-over-the-hill MR2 rusting away in his garage despite the attempts of at least two well-heeled Mister Two fanatics to throw unconscionable amounts of cash his way; and b) was still driving a clunky, ripply-paneled Altima rather than its more upscale VQ-equipped Infiniti cousin. I know Willy only puts seven miles a month on the Altima, but by the time you get those tires, Rat, they may have 95 of their tread but four lovely permenant flat spots from sitting motionless in the garage for 12 years. :D

Erm, well yes, I suppose you could indeed do that. How's that workin' for you, Rat? Has Oasis let you take her to dinner yet? :p

Remember a few days ago when I told you to come over here...I was kidding:p Hey, that rusting MR2 has to pave the way to my golden years after what the tech stocks have done to my portfolio:mad:

·
Registered
641 Posts
JKWright said:
Willy talks a lot of smack about that G35, doesn't he? Well, last time I checked b) was still driving a clunky, ripply-paneled Altima rather than its more upscale VQ-equipped Infiniti cousin. I know Willy only puts seven miles a month on the Altima, but by the time you get those tires, Rat, they may have 95 of their tread but four lovely permenant flat spots from sitting motionless in the garage for 12 years. :D

They are good clunky tires, I want to remain origional;)

Oasis ignores me, I think she is playing hard to get. Hey there may be a lot of mileage on the body but it`s used to regular Oil Changes.:D
I`m working on Lizzy, she is starting to come around. Willy said, she promised me a picture for my birthday.:cool: :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ratwayne said:
They are good clunky tires, I want to remain origional;)

Oasis ignores me, I think she is playing hard to get. Hey there may be a lot of mileage on the body but it`s used to regular Oil Changes.:D
I`m working on Lizzy, she is starting to come around. Willy said, she promised me a picture for my birthday.:cool: :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
JKWright,

Very informative right up. Your choice of words.. "shines like fire from hades.." are excellent. Are you a college professor, or maybe a part time author? Anyhows, glad that you could join us. I actually have a check engine light on now, and will try the DYI check myself. Thanks again for the info .

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks for the kind words, rpny, but I'm no professor. Not even close. I'm not even a writer anymore. I'm just a guy.

Fill us in on the details of your light when you get it decoded. Do you have access to an ESM/FSM to look up the trouble code(s)? If not, PM me with them and I'll look them up for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So here you are Jarrod. I (and apparently lots of others) was wondering what had happened to you. Good to see you back!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The same thing happened to me, Afty. I noticed everybody with any sense left the .net party without telling me, and there I was still wearing the lampshade on my head. Bastards. :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
I posted this a couple of months ago and no else was having a problem so I am trying again. My TCS is activating when it shouldn't. Going down a dry highway at 60mph it cuts in, feels sort of like a skip in the ignition, the SLIP light comes on momentarily and then everything goes back to normal. The dealer can't find anything wrong, no codes he says to indicate the problem. Any ideas?

Mike

41 - 60 of 169 Posts