Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
well, I figure if I got to be there at 1PM I'll leave around 11:30 so I get there on time. I hope these other guys are as thoughtful!

Are you taking the G20 please please please please!!!!!!! :D

if you want to meet, I'm game. How do you suggest we do it?

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
blueboost said:
well, I figure if I got to be there at 1PM I'll leave around 11:30 so I get there on time. I hope these other guys are as thoughtful!

Are you taking the G20 please please please please!!!!!!! :D

if you want to meet, I'm game. How do you suggest we do it?
might want to leave a bit earlier. I go from tampa to orlando and back almost once every 2 weeks and I've done that drive dozens of times. It takes about 2 hours durring the day. My best time is about an hour 45 and that's going about 90-100 on I-4 at about 10:00 at night. Or course I'm coming from Safety Harbor.

· Registered
96 Posts
sorry but g20 is not going to make the trip. the spec v will. the g20 needs a new clutch(the one sitting in my garage!). i suggest we could meet up at one of the exits along the way. maybe the ybor exit at the bk or something like that. i dont know how far you are in tampa so it is up to you.

G

·
hi! r u guys guna stay there untill u leave 4 HIN? because i mite have 2 b a little late? also i need an adress. anyone coming from west palm beach? thanx
Nichole

G

·
stealth: thanx for answerin me but i jus remembered were leaving friday afternoon cuz were goin 2 holoween horror nighT friday night.nichole

· Registered
96 Posts
blueboost-
i talked with poeple from the g20net and i think we are going to meet at busch gardens before hand. its not concrete yet but will let you know. anybody else in the st.pete tampa area are welcome too. i know a couple of you are form the g20net and will be coming from miami/westpalm and will be meeting there also. see everyone sat.

G

·
hey every1. im leaving friday afternoon so give me a call when u guys get up there 561 252 1123. jus ask 4 nichole.. drive safe! -nichole xoxo

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
you mean, you're going to meet up at Busch Gardens early then you're going to meet us at 1PM over here in Orlando? That sounds cool, I would join that if I were in Tampa (my home town Safety Harbor) this weekend. But I'll be coming from UCF to the Cinemax instead :D.

UCF locals, I'll see you guys at the VAB on Saturday @ Noon.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
If you guys are going to meet at bush gardens are you going to go inside? where exactly are you going to meet cause that place is a madhouse. I live in brandon but I could haul-ass out to bush gardens real quick so we can all drive together. So where at BG and at what time are you meeting. how many ppl are expected to be there? I could think of some better places to meet, considering bushG is going to charge us to park in there lots. Let me know, I'm down for that plan!!! We are going to have to leave BG at like 11AM to make it on time.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
here's that address again

5150 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Nichole, We should be there but who knows what we will wind up doing, I'm sure some of us are going to want to "cruise" around. Try to get there on time!! but we should be in the parking lot for a while I'm sure. waiting for everyone to show up.
:rolleyes:

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
did you guys get your tickets online or are you going to get them when you get there??? I gotta get mine when I get to HIN

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.