Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
cool with 1pm

-need a count again on those who need the hotel accomodations and for which nights. my last count there was only 3 of us now that need it, and i cant get a group discount off of only 3 so they are telling me, the altis and maxes were already going have already taken care of themselves last month. most likely if it comes down to jsut 3 of us, we can just split the cost of a doubled room at amerisuites or something since they have sofa bed usually also. of course i am acustomed to sleeping on hard surfaces as it is from the military, so floor space is not a prob for me. :D let me know.

if we are moving it to 1, i need to update it on the other forums, so make a decision soon.

G

·
hey guys!! yup im definatly guna go up there but does anyone kno directions from west palm beach??? if u do u can post them here or email them 2 me at [email protected]. does anyone kno a good hotel around there? preferbaly one that me n my gurls can party without gettin kicked out?? well jus let me kno thanks-Nichole-

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I got in touch with the guys at bass pro shop finally. The guy was super cool. Just thought i'd mention that.

He stated that I'd have to contact the corperation that owns the shopping plaza. He also said that they'll be busy and there parking lot may not be such a good idea. He recommended that we use the east side of the Cinimark theatres. Isn't that funny!! So that's what we'll do. I think the theatre is either in the same plaza or right near it anyways. WHERE'S OUR ORLANDO PEOPLE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! I will find out the address of the theatre tomorrow, I'm tired guys!! Been studying Linux all day. It's command line like DOS and boring (if ya didn't know).

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
I don't know much on the location but here's what I can say for the people that are coming from out of town. The Cinemark Thetre is on International Dr. If you're coming from I-4, the best way is to go to exit 71 on I-4. I believe that exit 71 is International Dr. and once we get an address, you will just keep on cruising until you get to the address.

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World on International Drive.
address: 5156 International Drive
a Map of the Location: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...homesubmit.y=12
From the South, your best bet is the turnpike, take the SR528 exit westbound, and then your exit will be International Drive northbound, or you can continue to I-4 and head eastbound on I-4 to exit 30b, get yourself to International drive, and head north on International Drive.

From West FL..........I-4 to exit 30b, east to international drive, then north.

North FL, I-95 south to SR528. SR528 (beeline) westbound to International Drive, then head north on International Drive, or I-4 eastbound to exit 30b. For your route I had you avoid the worst parts of I-4, so please, take my advice and go south to SR258 off I-95.......its about 45 mins south of daytona, but well worth the time!

directions compliments of mike from b15sentra.net

hopefully this is a better map link, let me know if it doesnt work
http://www.outdoor-world.com/site/s...DD780A5082B0000

some of the exits may have changed on I-4 so just look for International Drive

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
ok, I was on I-4 yesterday and I figured it out. The numbers are still a little wierd. I think the numbers go 70..71..72..28... or something like that. Either way, you want the exit AFTER 72 (numerically) it will either be 28 or 73.... I haven't been that far down that direction, but you should see a big sign saying International Dr. somewhere around there. Another way that you can go (that I'm sure of) is take exit 72 and once you're on the new road, take exit 1. It's not hard to spot believe me.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
ok so we have the address. And international drive is a main road, so it should'nt be too hard for us "driving fools".

G

·
1997 GA16DE said:
ok, I was on I-4 yesterday and I figured it out. The numbers are still a little wierd. I think the numbers go 70..71..72..28... or something like that. Either way, you want the exit AFTER 72 (numerically) it will either be 28 or 73.... I haven't been that far down that direction, but you should see a big sign saying International Dr. somewhere around there. Another way that you can go (that I'm sure of) is take exit 72 and once you're on the new road, take exit 1. It's not hard to spot believe me.
i-4 doesn't connect straight to i drive. its either universal blvd. to i-drive.... or sandlake to i-drive.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
So just to sum things up a bit.

Event: All Nissan Meet

Date: October 19th

Time: 1PM, be there or be square

Plan: Have meet/assemble, cruise the scene, then:

Hot Import Nights at 5PM.

This is for everyone and also to sum things up for people linking to the thread. Condensed for your pleasure.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Exactly one week from today ladies and gentlemen, we will execute a finely tuned plan (LOL) and enjoy a nice meeting with fellow Nissan enthusiasts and then it's off to Hot Import Nights!!!

Are we forgetting anything? Does anyone have any questions? Are we all set to go? Good.;)

· Registered
96 Posts
blue boost
what time are you going to be leaving tampa? i live in st. pete and will be going through tampa just thought we could cruise together. also if there are anybody else in this area going we could all cruise over. just a thought.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.