Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
I don't know much on the location but here's what I can say for the people that are coming from out of town. The Cinemark Thetre is on International Dr. If you're coming from I-4, the best way is to go to exit 71 on I-4. I believe that exit 71 is International Dr. and once we get an address, you will just keep on cruising until you get to the address.

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
ok, I was on I-4 yesterday and I figured it out. The numbers are still a little wierd. I think the numbers go 70..71..72..28... or something like that. Either way, you want the exit AFTER 72 (numerically) it will either be 28 or 73.... I haven't been that far down that direction, but you should see a big sign saying International Dr. somewhere around there. Another way that you can go (that I'm sure of) is take exit 72 and once you're on the new road, take exit 1. It's not hard to spot believe me.

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
blueboost said:
well, I figure if I got to be there at 1PM I'll leave around 11:30 so I get there on time. I hope these other guys are as thoughtful!

Are you taking the G20 please please please please!!!!!!! :D

if you want to meet, I'm game. How do you suggest we do it?
might want to leave a bit earlier. I go from tampa to orlando and back almost once every 2 weeks and I've done that drive dozens of times. It takes about 2 hours durring the day. My best time is about an hour 45 and that's going about 90-100 on I-4 at about 10:00 at night. Or course I'm coming from Safety Harbor.

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
you mean, you're going to meet up at Busch Gardens early then you're going to meet us at 1PM over here in Orlando? That sounds cool, I would join that if I were in Tampa (my home town Safety Harbor) this weekend. But I'll be coming from UCF to the Cinemax instead :D.

UCF locals, I'll see you guys at the VAB on Saturday @ Noon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.