Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
i'm there

blueboost the booker should be giving me rates in a few days once she checks around. i told her to give me all the ranges so i can give everyone a choice. i will check the b15 pages again on a head count, unfortunately there is like 4 different threads on the same subject from all different people so i will try to get a unified number for it. i will also be posting back on the altimas.net and maxima forums to give them the times.

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
cant wait bro,
and my car should be somewhat finished by then!
my spec-v dampers are coming this week so i can drop the car with my progress springs and finally put my rims on since i wanted to wait.

still waiting from these people on the group hotel stuff, i will give a call if i dont hear from her by the end of the day. i'll keep ya posted!

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
Hey just a thought

It was brought to my attention by a member on the altimas.net board.....

can we move the time up to like 1pm or 2pm? 3pm to try to get all the nissans together is cutting it close to the 5pm HIN start time....just a thought, let me know.

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
cool with 1pm

-need a count again on those who need the hotel accomodations and for which nights. my last count there was only 3 of us now that need it, and i cant get a group discount off of only 3 so they are telling me, the altis and maxes were already going have already taken care of themselves last month. most likely if it comes down to jsut 3 of us, we can just split the cost of a doubled room at amerisuites or something since they have sofa bed usually also. of course i am acustomed to sleeping on hard surfaces as it is from the military, so floor space is not a prob for me. :D let me know.

if we are moving it to 1, i need to update it on the other forums, so make a decision soon.

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
is everyone meeting there? or are you meeting there first then rolling over to the rest of the meet? i dont know a thing about UCF, so i would be lost and clueless

· 01' Wonder Frump GXE
115 Posts
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World on International Drive.
address: 5156 International Drive
a Map of the Location: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...homesubmit.y=12
From the South, your best bet is the turnpike, take the SR528 exit westbound, and then your exit will be International Drive northbound, or you can continue to I-4 and head eastbound on I-4 to exit 30b, get yourself to International drive, and head north on International Drive.

From West FL..........I-4 to exit 30b, east to international drive, then north.

North FL, I-95 south to SR528. SR528 (beeline) westbound to International Drive, then head north on International Drive, or I-4 eastbound to exit 30b. For your route I had you avoid the worst parts of I-4, so please, take my advice and go south to SR258 off I-95.......its about 45 mins south of daytona, but well worth the time!

directions compliments of mike from b15sentra.net

hopefully this is a better map link, let me know if it doesnt work
http://www.outdoor-world.com/site/s...DD780A5082B0000

some of the exits may have changed on I-4 so just look for International Drive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.