Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a reply here if you want to attend the All Nissan Meet in Orlando at the bass pro shops on OCtober 19th at 3PM (working time)

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THe time is pretty set for 3PM. Doesn't look like that will change. But I didn't get the Official OK from the bass pro shop for use of their parking lot. Our alternate meeting location is going to be the cinimark theatres. I will post final plan when I get confirmation.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THere you are pimp!

I think the B15 guys are well taken care of, they've been really into it! I posted a thread on b15sentra.net with a link to this thread so they can post on this site and tell us they are coming.

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY FELLA'S, ONE MONTH FROM TODAY.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure, why not (1 or 2PM).

It is now official that the BAss PRo shop is not going to give us a warm welcome. I get no response to my messages to anyone of the management personel. F#@K em. Let's move this shindig over to the movie theatre boys and girls.

WE WILL MEET AT THE CINIMAX MOVIE THEATRE, NOT THE BASS PRO SHOP.

Anyone that can do so, please post the location of the theatre.

So what time is best for you guys, let us know 1 or 2???

Looking forward to this...

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I got in touch with the guys at bass pro shop finally. The guy was super cool. Just thought i'd mention that.

He stated that I'd have to contact the corperation that owns the shopping plaza. He also said that they'll be busy and there parking lot may not be such a good idea. He recommended that we use the east side of the Cinimark theatres. Isn't that funny!! So that's what we'll do. I think the theatre is either in the same plaza or right near it anyways. WHERE'S OUR ORLANDO PEOPLE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! I will find out the address of the theatre tomorrow, I'm tired guys!! Been studying Linux all day. It's command line like DOS and boring (if ya didn't know).

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
ok so we have the address. And international drive is a main road, so it should'nt be too hard for us "driving fools".

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
So just to sum things up a bit.

Event: All Nissan Meet

Date: October 19th

Time: 1PM, be there or be square

Plan: Have meet/assemble, cruise the scene, then:

Hot Import Nights at 5PM.

This is for everyone and also to sum things up for people linking to the thread. Condensed for your pleasure.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Exactly one week from today ladies and gentlemen, we will execute a finely tuned plan (LOL) and enjoy a nice meeting with fellow Nissan enthusiasts and then it's off to Hot Import Nights!!!

Are we forgetting anything? Does anyone have any questions? Are we all set to go? Good.;)

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
well, I figure if I got to be there at 1PM I'll leave around 11:30 so I get there on time. I hope these other guys are as thoughtful!

Are you taking the G20 please please please please!!!!!!! :D

if you want to meet, I'm game. How do you suggest we do it?

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
If you guys are going to meet at bush gardens are you going to go inside? where exactly are you going to meet cause that place is a madhouse. I live in brandon but I could haul-ass out to bush gardens real quick so we can all drive together. So where at BG and at what time are you meeting. how many ppl are expected to be there? I could think of some better places to meet, considering bushG is going to charge us to park in there lots. Let me know, I'm down for that plan!!! We are going to have to leave BG at like 11AM to make it on time.

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
here's that address again

5150 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Nichole, We should be there but who knows what we will wind up doing, I'm sure some of us are going to want to "cruise" around. Try to get there on time!! but we should be in the parking lot for a while I'm sure. waiting for everyone to show up.
:rolleyes:

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
did you guys get your tickets online or are you going to get them when you get there??? I gotta get mine when I get to HIN

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Mkeelin, thats PERFECT, Burger King won't cost us $$$ to park and it would be to hard to spot everyone in that huge parking lot

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
:eek: uuuuuuuh, I hope ya'll read this before you leave for the meet. or we are going to be meeting in two different places.

Whats the deal fella's, are we solid on Bush Gardens or Burger King???

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I had a great time and I was impressed with the turnout. We have to do this again soon. Most of us were from tampa and I think we should do a Tampa meet soon.

It was nice to finally meet you guys!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.