Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a reply here if you want to attend the All Nissan Meet in Orlando at the bass pro shops on OCtober 19th at 3PM (working time)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hell yea im there. yall promis not to lagh at my car haha:D

Yall arnt guna dip out on me r yea!!!!!! thats a long drive to be stood up hahaha

·
Registered
139 Posts
sorry blue i read ur post wrong........ i thought yall were meeting on oct 12 not 19th i cant on the 19th................. we sould have a meet sometime sooner so i can join haha o well my loss:(

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THe time is pretty set for 3PM. Doesn't look like that will change. But I didn't get the Official OK from the bass pro shop for use of their parking lot. Our alternate meeting location is going to be the cinimark theatres. I will post final plan when I get confirmation.

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
i'm there

blueboost the booker should be giving me rates in a few days once she checks around. i told her to give me all the ranges so i can give everyone a choice. i will check the b15 pages again on a head count, unfortunately there is like 4 different threads on the same subject from all different people so i will try to get a unified number for it. i will also be posting back on the altimas.net and maxima forums to give them the times.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THere you are pimp!

I think the B15 guys are well taken care of, they've been really into it! I posted a thread on b15sentra.net with a link to this thread so they can post on this site and tell us they are coming.

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY FELLA'S, ONE MONTH FROM TODAY.

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
cant wait bro,
and my car should be somewhat finished by then!
my spec-v dampers are coming this week so i can drop the car with my progress springs and finally put my rims on since i wanted to wait.

still waiting from these people on the group hotel stuff, i will give a call if i dont hear from her by the end of the day. i'll keep ya posted!

·
Registered
96 Posts
COUNT ME IN TOO!!
ALSO DOES ANYBODY GO TO THE RACES IN TAMPA ON SATURDAY NIGHTS? IT SUCKED THIS PASS WEEKEND!

S

·
0 Posts
mkeelin said:
COUNT ME IN TOO!!
ALSO DOES ANYBODY GO TO THE RACES IN TAMPA ON SATURDAY NIGHTS? IT SUCKED THIS PASS WEEKEND!
I've been out there a few times. Honestly, I kind of like going out to Orlando better. But yeah, it's fun to watch... I've never raced though. I've ridden with people while racing, but never raced my Max.

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
Hey just a thought

It was brought to my attention by a member on the altimas.net board.....

can we move the time up to like 1pm or 2pm? 3pm to try to get all the nissans together is cutting it close to the 5pm HIN start time....just a thought, let me know.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure, why not (1 or 2PM).

It is now official that the BAss PRo shop is not going to give us a warm welcome. I get no response to my messages to anyone of the management personel. F#@K em. Let's move this shindig over to the movie theatre boys and girls.

WE WILL MEET AT THE CINIMAX MOVIE THEATRE, NOT THE BASS PRO SHOP.

Anyone that can do so, please post the location of the theatre.

So what time is best for you guys, let us know 1 or 2???

Looking forward to this...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts