• force that induction!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • let it breath naturally!

Votes: 9 36.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets say that i have 5 thousand dollars canadian to spend on my auto ga16de. it doesnt matter where the money came from(honest work, whoring, etc:D )
would u suggest i stay all motor or go with hotshots turbo kit?keep in mind its an auto daily driver and i want the most bang for my buck with the most reliability

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i was leaning more twors myself, thanks for your input but id also like to see more opinions here:)

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
which one would u reommend dho? cause you make a good case with both. i wouldnt bottle feed though.

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, so far i have a ractive air filter, 2 inch piping from a custom catback, and im getting a strut bar on wednesday.before i upgrade anything else i want to be perfectly sure of what i want to achieve. i am going to get an automatic transimission cooler however as soon as i can.

dho, do u think if i were to keep the two inch piping and the exhaust system i have now, that i would be gfood to go with the turbo?

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dho, a question: if i get a 'stall converter' would i always be starting from that stall speed? coudl it be used for daily driving?

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i do believe thats somewhat correct, if not off by a lil bit dho. i think im gonna go all motor

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
dho, i think a lower compression ratio in a turboed car means you dont have to run a fuel of an exteremly high octane. where can u get 105 octane fuel?hard to find and expensive to buy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.