Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
If it was white and nice, it's mine, there's not that much 200SX with mods in Calgary. There it is. I think there's only 2 that have been lowered, mine and another one, green and it's a 97 or 98

·
Registered
49 Posts
That green one is mine. It's a '98. Have you had any luck with parts in this town. The only place I've had luck with is Contemporary Motorsports.

·
Registered
215 Posts
canadian_se-r said:
That green one is mine. It's a '98. Have you had any luck with parts in this town. The only place I've had luck with is Contemporary Motorsports.
I've seen your car a couple time in front of my apartment building! It look really good, you probably saw mine as well. I heard that Speedville are pretty good with Nissan and Mazda, but I've never been there. You have an SE-R???? You should come to one oif our meet that we are having wiht the North West Nissans. Buy the way do you need a short shifter????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeh mine is an se-r but unfortunately it is an slowomatic. I am looking into doing a swap on the tranny but haven't found too much info on it online. I've seen that people have done it and there is a fair amount of work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Contemporary motorsports is on 32 ave w in the Honda dealer. They mostly deal with honda but you can get nissan parts as well. I've had good service with them each time I've been there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
canadian_se-r said:
Contemporary motorsports is on 32 ave w in the Honda dealer. They mostly deal with honda but you can get nissan parts as well. I've had good service with them each time I've been there.
I go through Matrix Motorsport quite a bit, my friend is hte manager! If you need help with you tranny swap I can help you out, and you need to find a tranny as well, because I'm going to be looking for myself as well! I have big plan in mind for this winter.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts