Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any way to see if the facotry alarm on my 99 path still works or where the conrol box for it is. Also i there a way to trun off and on the horn when you lock it with the keyfob?

·
Registered
27 Posts
sotchong said:
Any way to see if the facotry alarm on my 99 path still works or where the conrol box for it is. Also i there a way to trun off and on the horn when you lock it with the keyfob?
I set my alarm off real easily. Hit the all lock. Unlock and open the gate (trunk) and close it. Then without using the key open the gate again. This set my stock alarm off with the lights and horn going off. To turn it off, just insert the key in the gate again. Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sotchong said:
To turn off the horn when you lock the car with the remote, I think you need to hold down the lock/unlock buttons for three seconds. It should say on the back of the remote how to enable/disable the horn - I don't have my remote with me otherwise I'd tell you for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried holding the buttons but it didnt do anything. I think maybe a fuse or relay maybe? Somebody Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
My Lil' Red Wagon
163 Posts
i just found the factory alarm on my 87 pathy, my keypad wont do anything even with a new battery, but i can flip the switch on the console and it will turn on by itself....to disable i turn the ignition on.....the only box i found that goes to the alarm is under the carpet beneath the drivers seat......im wondering if there is anyway to get a keypad reprogramed.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts