Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
contact brislands.com. i have done my research and am going to do this to my sentra after i graduate in may.

here is what i have come up with.

1. nobody makes a kit for the sentra (some say they do but you have to custom make it???)

2. it costs anywhere from $2500 on up depending on who you know.

3. get the mac-air struts, they are the best and bulletproof to boot.

4. do not, i repeat, DO NOT GO THROUGH A COMPANY BY THE NAME OF AIM. they have great prices but you would be lucky to get what you orderd in the mail.

brislands gave me a great price on a complete kit. they can explain what is needed to do the custom work. if you do not want to do it yourself you will have to find a shop that will do it for you. brislands number is (250)544-1403. they are good guys.

if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
laterz
chad

·
Banned
126 Posts
Ummm...
Sorry buddy but, if you can't even spell SUSPENSION, I dont think you can afford it ;)
college is good

·
I'm all bling bling now.
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Platinum200 said:
Ummm...
Sorry buddy but, if you can't even spell SUSPENSION, I dont think you can afford it ;)
college is good

Hey buddy Blow me! First off I will be going to college, but not like a world class spelling bee champ like you. I will be going into college for auto mechanics and autobody and fender courses. I might also be sent to school for under cover security for shoping stores.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
SlowestRice said:
Naw. I work for Target right now and they might be putting me in as an undercover. I want to tackle people so bad. LOL
LMAO! I've seen LP at JC Penney get real rough with shoplifters...btw...I believe starting pay over there is around $10/hr...not sure though :)

·
I'm all bling bling now.
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: SIMMER DOWN GUYS!!!!!!

ScorchN200SX said:
LUV YA both..... But Come on..... Really, What kinda psssing match is this?:(

Haha whats up Mike. You dont like the fact that I might be tackling people and arresting them in the roughest way possible?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
I am glad you finaly found a job.

And i hope the college stuff goes really well. I want to do that so bad, But with work and my kids and bills...... Damn, Mabey once you have grad, we will have to do our own little thing......$$$$$$

·
I'm all bling bling now.
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: I am glad you finaly found a job.

ScorchN200SX said:
And i hope the college stuff goes really well. I want to do that so bad, But with work and my kids and bills...... Damn, Mabey once you have grad, we will have to do our own little thing......$$$$$$

Hell yeah. I am down to doing mass shit with ya. My roomate lost his job and cant afford rent anymore, so I have to move back home. Well I get free rent for paying my parents back and they are willing to pay for my college for what ever I want to go for. Well as long as I stay in College they will give me free rent. So I will have extra money for the car, have it complete from college education, and have the Isuzu with the Grand National 3.8 Turbo motor.:D I am thinking about some differant stuff for the Sentra, more low key, but some stuff to make me happy till its paid off. I desided a few things and I am gonna keep it a 1.6. I am gonna save untill I can pay in CASH for a 93 300ZX TT. I have always wanted one, and I will not do payments again. Maybe still do the NX idea I had also.;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here's my car w/ bags on 19's.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I knew Overlooked had to see this thread. I've seen his car in person, and the setup is really nice. It's also the only bagged 200sx that I've seen. I think he's going to have some competition at the next Moroso event though.;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts