Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello
I recently purchased a 2003 Nissan Sentra GXE and i'm interested in upgrading it performance wise and I want to get a cold air intake or better yet, a short ram intake.
I was just wondering if anyone had any advice when it comes to what intakes are available, and what i should go for. I've looked into it a fair bit, but have not come up with much, so any help would be appreciated. I live in Toronto, Canada and what i was just going to do is go to a performance garage/shop and see what they have to say. But i wanted to see if anyone here knew of what i need to do to get an intake installed and any additional information relating to this (such as approx. cost, etc.)

ps: note, this is my first car and i've never had experience with performance upgrading or anything like that, it's all very new to me

THANKS ALOT,
Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
always remember this when adding performance parts to your car. The manufactures spend MILLIONS of dollars on engineering to ensure that everything works properly. Why install an air intake that may cause the car to run like crap (worst case scenario) when whats on it is fine. I have no advice on what you should get cause i have never purchased one but make sure you do your research. Good luck on your project!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts